Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

if i was Carr and that happen i would retire , its sooner or later he will get hurt

go from a really bad oline , to the worst line
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
i will take any qb, just if we get CJ from it
If he can't do anything with Andre Johnson, he's not going to do anything next year with CJ.
Andre Johnson had over 100 catches this year. What's he got to do with Carr's failure exactly?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
David Carr doesn't have the arm strength Al Davis goes gaga for.
Yes he does, if there is one thing that is positive about David Carr it is that he has a very strong arm.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Minnesota, I seriously think that they will pursue a qb this offseason. An improved offensive line with a pretty solid running game, they need some receiving weapons but that can be addressed, Donte Stallworth might not be resigned, and they could always draft a good WR.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
No Jeff Tedford Quarterback should be drafted in the first round, ever, again. Carr was their last shot to produce a solid NFL starter. When Gary Kubiak is more confident in Sage Rosenfels, and is willing to trade you, that isn't a good indication.
at least he produces them as prospects. What other coach can say they have produced that many 1st round prospects in such a short span of time (pending carroll). You can't blame a quarterback's whole career on their college coach. He can only carry them so far, it's up to their franchise to do the rest. I think it's more of bad luck. If a college coach is to blame for anything it would be for the quarterbacks' lack of readiness not his entire nfl career.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

I might sound crazy but I'd stick with Carr, the guy has never played with a C avg. O-line and has had only had Domanick Davis at RB. Plummer couldnt get it done last year, he wont get it done with a worse team next year. (w/o 2 wr's, possibly w/o a rb and probably w/o an o-line)
Old 02-14-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the texans may want more

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he will be back in Houston

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to the Chiefs.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I've heard to this point I believe Minnesota will bring him in and possibly revive his career there. He has a lot of potential, and he did show flashes in 2004 and 2005, so a change of scenery might be just what the doctor ordered.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
NFLBOY
Rookie

NFLBOY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: David Carr's Future Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDIAC CAT 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:
Perfect fit is the Oakland Raiders, here is why:
Suggested Trade: David Carr for 3rd Round Pick
Oakland:
1. Oakland gets a Quarterback that still has potential without using a 1st Round pick (which Al Davis hates to draft in the 1st Round).
2. Allows Oakland to draft the Best Talent in the draft Calvin Johnson.
3. Trading Pick is no worry because OAK will be stocked with picks after they trade Moss and Porter.
4. David Carr goes back home where he is loved and had a success with Fresno State so California will buy tickets to see him.

Houston:
1. Trade opens possibilty for Brady Quinn or JaMarcus Russell to drop to their pick.
2. Frees Cap Space allowing them to sign a veteran QB or trade for one, Jake Plummer???

thoughts...
Makes no sense. Why would you get carr, but get rid of Moss and Porter. You need to think about that one a little bit. It would do the Raiders no good.
Why would you keep Moss and Porter when you have Calvin Johnson??? That question is even more mind bending. David Carr is not a bad QB he just needs a fresh start and being in his home state I think would boost his moral and if anyone is going to get the max out of Carr its a team that likes to throw the deep ball. OAK has a better running game than HOU too which will open more passing lanes for Calvin a reciever that give 110% every down. I think Lane Kiffin plays a big part in this too because he has shown he can make QBs great Leinart / Palmer, Carr has similar skill set and I think he could work with him.
Are you kidding me? Calvin Johnson hasn't proven squat yet, and no way does Oakland have a better running game. You need to learn about the teams before you say anything like this. Seriously, what does being anything also have to do with being in your home state if you want to get rid of your top 2 wideouts and going to a franchise that is plain horrible. Your moral can be boosted all it wants, but if your on the worst team in the league besides detroit it isn't going to matter. I agree with you that he is a decent qb, but that isn't going to help on a team like the Raiders.
NFLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
CARDIAC CAT 7
Rookie

CARDIAC CAT 7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oakland:
1. Oakland gets a Quarterback that still has potential without using a 1st Round pick (which Al Davis hates to draft in the 1st Round).
3. Trading Pick is no worry because OAK will be stocked with picks after they trade Moss and Porter.
4. David Carr goes back home where he is loved and had a success with Fresno State so California will buy tickets to see him.

Houston:
1. Trade opens possibilty for Brady Quinn or JaMarcus Russell to drop to their pick.
2. Frees Cap Space allowing them to sign a veteran QB or trade for one, Jake Plummer???

thoughts...
Makes no sense. Why would you get carr, but get rid of Moss and Porter. You need to think about that one a little bit. It would do the Raiders no good.
Why would you keep Moss and Porter when you have Calvin Johnson??? That question is even more mind bending. David Carr is not a bad QB he just needs a fresh start and being in his home state I think would boost his moral and if anyone is going to get the max out of Carr its a team that likes to throw the deep ball. OAK has a better running game than HOU too which will open more passing lanes for Calvin a reciever that give 110% every down. I think Lane Kiffin plays a big part in this too because he has shown he can make QBs great Leinart / Palmer, Carr has similar skill set and I think he could work with him.
Are you kidding me? Calvin Johnson hasn't proven squat yet, and no way does Oakland have a better running game. You need to learn about the teams before you say anything like this. Seriously, what does being anything also have to do with being in your home state if you want to get rid of your top 2 wideouts and going to a franchise that is plain horrible. Your moral can be boosted all it wants, but if your on the worst team in the league besides detroit it isn't going to matter. I agree with you that he is a decent qb, but that isn't going to help on a team like the Raiders.
Your probably the only person on the face of the earth that thinks Ron Dayne is better than LaMont Jordan, u must be on crack. As long as a O-Line stays together and stays healthy it can be good ( For Example: Arizona kept changing their O-Line around and Edge averaged under 3.0 YPC , then Denny Green kept the O-Line together for the last 8 weeks of the season, Edge average over 3.5 after that. I bet u if u where to run a poll on who would u rather have Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson , Johnson would win by a landslide. AT WORST Calvin Johnson is Larry Fizgerald at best he is the most dominating WR to ever play. If Randy Moss is so good how come they cant even get a measly 3rd Round pick for him. Anyways, instead of being a Skip Bayless tell us what u would do with Carr?
Old 02-15-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oakland:

Houston:

thoughts...
Your probably the only person on the face of the earth that thinks Ron Dayne is better than LaMont Jordan, u must be on crack. As long as a O-Line stays together and stays healthy it can be good ( For Example: Arizona kept changing their O-Line around and Edge averaged under 3.0 YPC , then Denny Green kept the O-Line together for the last 8 weeks of the season, Edge average over 3.5 after that. I bet u if u where to run a poll on who would u rather have Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson , Johnson would win by a landslide. AT WORST Calvin Johnson is Larry Fizgerald at best he is the most dominating WR to ever play. If Randy Moss is so good how come they cant even get a measly 3rd Round pick for him. Anyways, instead of being a Skip Bayless tell us what u would do with Carr?
Lamont Jordan is better, but he just tore that ligament, and getting hammered right away by 300+ pound D Linemen when he comes back because his offensive line can't block them probably won't help out. Never say that an NFL prospect is at worst going to be as good as one of the best players in the game, because oftentimes that is not the case, and you end up looking like a moron. Sure he is freakishly athletic, but Andre Johnson is just as athletic, if not moreso.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in oakland with the o-line there, he would rebreak the most times scaked record

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

what happens if he just sucks?
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:49 AM    (permalink
kevin148

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89
Quote:

I think it's safe to say that in these MB's most people think on draft day whoever chooses CJ will almost immediately have to start working on his bust for canton.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

word...

at worst larry fitzgerald? you gotta be kidding me.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:18 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
Quote:

word...

at worst larry fitzgerald? you gotta be kidding me.
yeah i know, i think the guy will be pretty good but a worst fitz. what about worse than fitz, he is really good and top in the league right.

at best he could be the most dominate wr ever. isnt that the best any wr could do anyways?
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Quote:
If he can't do anything with Andre Johnson, he's not going to do anything next year with CJ.
Andre Johnson had over 100 catches this year. What's he got to do with Carr's failure exactly?
Because Carr can't throw a football past 10 yards and expect a completion. Andre is an all around threat as a receiver and David Carr neutralized half his game. All Andre did this year was run 5-10 yard routes so as to get the ball. Last night they showed one of these routes on NFL Network and what did carr do? Nothing, he watched Andre run WIDE open across in front of him and did not throw the football. Instead he curled up like the sissy he is and took another sack. The o-line can only protect you so long. Whne you SUCK, you rack up sacks like no other. The blame for this guy's miserable play has always been deflected.

ZERO winning season out of 5.
Can't read a defense as shown above (hot read Andre Wide open).
Takes off with the football when no pressure because his #1 is covered.
Loves to run out of bounds for a loss = ANOTHER SACK that gets blamed on the o-line.

He had a running game this year, 2 Pro Bowl WR's.....amazingly now Moulds is called washed up....good job carr. I knew Moulds made a mistake going there. O-line blokced very well this year. The running game produced some late victories.....carr was neutralized bt the coaching staff. A great move, now he needs neutralized permanently.

Whoever gets this 100% COMPLETE LOSER, will wonder what happened 4 games into the year when they are staring at 0-4.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i know the texans are loking for a draft pick but i could see him go to the broncos for Plummer .
Old 02-17-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Quote:
Because Carr can't throw a football past 10 yards and expect a completion. Andre is an all around threat as a receiver and David Carr neutralized half his game. All Andre did this year was run 5-10 yard routes so as to get the ball. Last night they showed one of these routes on NFL Network and what did carr do? Nothing, he watched Andre run WIDE open across in front of him and did not throw the football. Instead he curled up like the sissy he is and took another sack. The o-line can only protect you so long. Whne you SUCK, you rack up sacks like no other. The blame for this guy's miserable play has always been deflected.

ZERO winning season out of 5.
Can't read a defense as shown above (hot read Andre Wide open).Takes off with the football when no pressure because his #1 is covered. Loves to run out of bounds for a loss = ANOTHER SACK that gets blamed on the o-line.

He had a running game this year, 2 Pro Bowl WR's.....amazingly now Moulds is called washed up....good job carr. I knew Moulds made a mistake going there. O-line blokced very well this year. The running game produced some late victories.....carr was neutralized bt the coaching staff. A great move, now he needs neutralized permanently.

Whoever gets this 100% COMPLETE LOSER, will wonder what happened 4 games into the year when they are staring at 0-4.
Everything I bolded is just completely wrong, you obviously did not watch the Texans very closely. First of all no Carr didn't take many shots downfield because most of the time once the recievers get into their routes Carr would have been sacked already. Andre got plenty of semi deep passes thrown to him where he caught it over his shoulder running down the sideline. Wow, there was a play where a WR was open and his qb didn't see him?!?! Every qb has a play or two like that a season, and usually Carr didn't miss wide open guys all that often and our guys weren't as open as they should have been.

You cannot have actually watched a Texans game and say that the reason Carr is getting sacked is not the offensive line. The O line was good at the beginning of the season, and guess who played well in the beginning of the season? That's right David Carr. In fact he had the highest qb rating in the NFL during that period, not that he was the best qb, but he was playing well. Then injury plagued our offensive line and the blocking became atrocious.

Usually when Carr takes off it's because he has to evade a defender in his "pocket of protection" and has to temporarily take his eyes off of his receivers, and once he realizes he won't have time to make the throw he usually ends up running it. Trusting his offensive linemen was a luxury that Carr did not have, most qb's have someone reliable to cover their blindside, but sure enough on nearly every play there was someone in Carr's face that he had to deal with. As for running out of bounds, he can't go that far if he can't get down-the-field blocking. In that situation he needs to throw the ball away, that is a problem for him, but no one here is mistaking Carr for Peyton Manning.

Our running game sucked this year. Ron Dayne? He is completely out of shape and the only reason his numbers are almost respectable is because he got them in clumps against the Raiders and the Colts. We had about 1,500 total rushing yards and our qb put up 200 of those. 1,300 total rushing yards is horrible, our run game could not be relied upon because it was so inconsistent. Every gain that Dayne made against the Colts should have been bigger. He tripped over his feet countless times and failed to make the play as well. Dayne is not a capable starter in the NFL.

2 Pro Bowl receivers? Andre is legitimate, but if you are calling Eric Moulds a pro bowl caliber receiver then you are a complete moron. He used to be a pro bowl caliber receiver, but he isn't anymore. He is a solid #2 option, and that is it.

Thank you for putting your uninformed view of the Texans out there, it gave me a good laugh especially this part
Quote:
O-line blokced very well this year
Old 02-17-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
BillsFan1991

He's staying with the Texans.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carr just holds on to the ball WAY to long, i see him every season verse the Titans we will always sack him five or six times a game, then they bring in Sage Rosenfels and he moves the ball down the field and doesn't get sack once. It's always fun playing the texans with Carr at QB :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lod01 shouldn't be allowed to talk or discuss anything about Carr.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles own the NFC East
Make sense Carr would be a great fit in Oakland.
Yes, another QB with a slow release and poor ability to read defenses. Another Brooks who will keep them drafting in the top 10. Another Al Davis experiment that keeps Oakland as a bottom feeder.