Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NBA Discussion: The LanniSpurs Always Pay Their Debts

The other one was all screwed up so we are starting fresh.

BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Wow I had over 300 posts in that thread. You should have kept that thread and let the Bulls fans post in there about Gordon vs. Hinrich.
Yeah my bad about the missing posts... Yeah shoulda retitled it bulls discussion and let them argue about why Pau gasol is not good for them.
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rofl charm.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
lol. that's great.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Default Re: < The NEW Official NBA Discussion thread>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang

BTW I deleted by accident instead of locking...so the regulars in here's post counts are probably lower than they were. Im still getting used to the mod powers...forgive me.
what was screwed up about it?
Old 02-16-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney
Quote:

It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It had the "no posts exist" thing and it hought it would stop after it got to a new page but it didnt so I made a new one.
good call brother.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
Kevin Durant to the Sixers!!!!!!!!!
That would be a waste. They already have Carney and Iggy at SF, Oden is what they really need.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo
I think we should have an NBA discussion thread and a Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

I bet the bulls thread would be bigger.
the largest of them all would be a "Why I, _____, Hate Kirk Hinrich." I feel like he's the red headed step child of this board.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My F'n Hero!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit

My F'n Hero!
I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Quote:

My F'n Hero!
I wish I had ups like that. If I am lucky I can touch the rim.... Philly has some potetial next year. They have quite a few draft picks.
Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
That would be awesome seeing Howard win, do people think that Gilert Areneas has a MVP shot?
He does but hes been on a bit of cold streak.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Yea he got some bad press after he guarenteed 50, but he is a beast.
I honestly think that everyone wants Nash to get his 3rd, so thats who I think will get it. Although I think that Gilbert is more important to the Wizards sucess than Nash w/ the suns. Although both are very important pieces to their teams. I wouldnt be mad if Nash got it. The suns are my 2nd favorite team.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My F'n Hero!
Yeah Howards sick...like the avy sig. Sixers wont be nothing for a long time yet. Next year they are still gonna raw. Maybe they can bag Derrick Rose and Oden.
They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My F'n Hero!
They have 3 first round picks so they will definitely be raw but they will have some potential. I would like to see Oden or Durant teamed up with Iguadalla. Philly is praying that Denver starts sucking. Maybe they can get that monster freshman from Uconn too.
Nah theres no chance they get Thabeet but I think they should take Acie Law with the denver pick. Could be the PG of the future.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Calling it now.... Dwight will win the Dunk Contest. Especially hard for a big man.
I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
I got my money on my man TT from the Bulls, but it will be hard for him to do so after his comments. quite disappointing.

Your Winner: Gerald Green
Old 02-16-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Does he bring anything to the table besides hops? If not, he'll lose...because Dwight will probably win in that department.