Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 01-06-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I stayed right outside memphis for a night once. I stopped because the billboard advertised the rooms as 24.99 a night. I know why it was so cheap. The guy at the desk was drinking a 40 behind bullet proof glass and an hour after I got my room, a random person walked into my room because the front desk assigned him to the same room as me. Creepiest and Scariest moment of my life as the guy asks if we can just share the room since it was late.
Bahahaha! Yup, that sounds just like Memphis. To be honest I want to go ahead and give it to Arkansas. We could pay them to take that city. My roommate this semester from Memphis hates Memphis.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
but seriously whats a dragon. im pretty knowledgeable in that type of thing and i don't recall ever hearing of it.
It's a glass dragon statue, which also happens to be a steamroller. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
That is complete and utter load of ****. If you're saying you drive better drunk then you're obviously too arrogant (like a lot of people who drink and drive) to realize that you're in some way impaired. It doesn't matter how tall or what you weigh, a couple of beers will impair your judgement, reaction, etc. (no matter how small that impairment might be) whether you think you feel it physically or not is not the point. If you want to tell yourself that it doesn't do anything to make yourself feel better, then go ahead.

It is NOT overblown, in fact I think people like you show just how under emphasized and dangerous it really is. That and the fact people still continue to do it regardless of how bad it is.

Every time you get behind the wheel you can get someone killed? Well no **** Sherlock. But if you're drunk and under the influence of alcohol then your chances of killing yourself or someone are only further increased whilst driving drunk. So lets get all those people who do get a licence and don't deserve it drunk in addition to be a horrible driver, that sounds like a plan. Whether they get a drivers licence or not despite being a bad driver it will only be worse if they drink whilst doing it.

God, I can't stand when people make these arrogant statements and have no ******* clue what they're talking about.
I'm sorry but you have no idea what your talking about here. I'm extremely aggressive while driving sober, but once i'm the least bit impaired I'm driving at most 5 over keeping gaps and drive very defensively, because I haven't gotten a DUI yet and I don't intend to. I'm not saying my driving ability is better, it's clearly not, I'm just saying my driving style is much safer when not sober.

My point is that there are people who are good drivers, and those people when buzzed are much safer than the 4 16 year olds who got the keys to dad's benz. Not saying people should drive drunk, just saying people should be judged on how reckless or not they're driving on not whether they had a beer or not. If you're going to put people in jail for driving buzzed you should put people in jail for being ****** drivers.

But I'm just going to stop arguing in this as I've realized that I've ventured onto the MADD message board instead of SWDC.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
But I'm just going to stop arguing in this as I've realized that I've ventured onto the MADD message board instead of SWDC.
Yeah I'm glad you came to this conclusion. I understand the point you're making and it makes sense for some people, but you aren't going to get very far as the Pro-drunk driving guy.

PS all this talk of certain shortages in certain cities makes me sad. You guys need a vacation out here, it sounds like.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm sorry but you have no idea what your talking about here. I'm extremely aggressive while driving sober, but once i'm the least bit impaired I'm driving at most 5 over keeping gaps and drive very defensively, because I haven't gotten a DUI yet and I don't intend to. I'm not saying my driving ability is better, it's clearly not, I'm just saying my driving style is much safer when not sober.

My point is that there are people who are good drivers, and those people when buzzed are much safer than the 4 16 year olds who got the keys to dad's benz. Not saying people should drive drunk, just saying people should be judged on how reckless or not they're driving on not whether they had a beer or not. If you're going to put people in jail for driving buzzed you should put people in jail for being ****** drivers.

If you recognize that why dont you fix it? I dont see why people have to drive like assholes. If everyone just followed the damn rules everyone would get where they are going on time and there would be way less accidents.

Also, why the hell would you still speed even when your drunk. That is ********
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ahh haha i got ya. enjoy
Old 01-06-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement from San Diego Chargers
Wide Receiver Vincent Jackson:

“Yesterday I was stopped by an officer. I don’t think any charges will be filed as a result of the stop. In the event they are, I look forward to clearing my name and proving my innocence.”
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
some parts aren't. then you go to newark. or south jersey (not the beach, which is still overrated). north jersey might as well be one vast suburb.

fwiw, i also hate NYC with a passion.
yea i really didnt think NYC was that impressive. I really really liked DC

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
yea i really didnt think NYC was that impressive. I really really liked DC
The Western part of DC is nice with Georgetown and all but anything touching Prince George's County, Maryland might be one of the top 5 scariest places on Earth
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VJax won't get touched for the playoffs, perhaps a suspension next year. The Chargers technically aren't allowed to take action.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
PS all this talk of certain shortages in certain cities makes me sad. You guys need a vacation out here, it sounds like.
Not a problem here in Texas ;) Although I do need to take a vacation to Cali really soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's where you're wrong. You're basically saying it's okay for you to get buzzed (which means you're likely over the legal limit) because you think you're a better driver whilst intoxicated. Which who knows if you really are? I know people who get stoned and drive extra careful because they don't want to get caught, and sure they may be bad drivers when they're straight but it doesn't mean they're any better off driving under the influence. You might be better off driving in normal situations under the influence but when something unexpected and reactionary does occur (which is pretty much when all accidents happen) you won't be able to react as well to it.

Not to mention those 'four 16 year olds' who suck at driving as you put it are probably the ones getting drunk and driving whilst doing so. You can't be selective about who drinks and drives. Saying it's okay for people who will drive less aggressively if they drink is moronic. It's illegal for everybody.

I'm not overreacting to someone getting one DUI, as I stated in my initial post, I think it's a pretty poor choice to do and is illegal (by law, not me) but he (Vincent Jackson in this case) shouldn't get a life sentence for it. Just don't do it again. I'm not acting high and mighty about it, nor am I saying anyone who drinks and drives must be a scum bag (because everyone makes mistakes), I'm just saying it's a bad idea and it is illegal and anyone who thinks it's better to drive drunk than sober is only fooling themselves, regardless of circumstances.

The only thing I made a big deal about is you thinking because you drive 'better' whilst buzzed or drunk or whatever that it's the smarter thing to do.

You've gone from saying it's okay to drive drunk (but only if you're an aggressive driver with your particular circumstances!) to it probably kinda impairs your judgement, but it's not the worst thing in the world, and I'm sure your next post will be about saying how I'm overreacting and that "I don't know your particular situation". Which you already pretty much stated by saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not the worst crime in the world, but as Njx said it's probably one of the more stupid crimes you can do that doesn't involved hurting anyone. That reason being because it increases the chances you will hurt somebody, intentional or otherwise.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Yeah I'm glad you came to this conclusion. I understand the point you're making and it makes sense for some people, but you aren't going to get very far as the Pro-drunk driving guy.

I live in San Diego County. Anything south of the Coronado Bridge and east of the 123 sucks.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VJ is a jackass for this. Not to beat a dead horse or anything. Not once but twice? You serious? Dumb. Plain dumb.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The cop didn't even know his blood alcohol level. If he's just over the limit, he probably isn't drunk. A few beers isn't that bad unless you have no tolerance, and with Jackson's height/weight it wouldn't even effect him that much. I don't know his BAC, but sometimes it is blown out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
That's where you're wrong. You're basically saying it's okay for you to get buzzed (which means you're likely over the legal limit) because you think you're a better driver whilst intoxicated. Which who knows if you really are?
Did you read his post? He said he wasn't a better driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
whats wrong and right is moral. Its different for every single one of us, and morally, u can argue every side. but in our society, illegal and legal is the right and wrong. the Right things to do and the wrong things to do.
Tell that to Martin Luther King Jr.

The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.

No, just because there is a law it doesn't mean it is right. Until recently, hedgehogs were banned from Kansas. I'm not trying to say drunk driving should be legal or anything.

Also, Jackson is a dumbass. Like others has said, get a driver, a taxi, etc. Especially after being caught once jeeze.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 01-07-2009 at 01:09 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm deffinetly not saying drunk driving is a good thing, but most people don't really make that decision thinking properly.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson must have been driven to drink after getting completely blanked by the Colts.

(:()
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
No, just because there is a law it doesn't mean it is right. Until recently, hedgehogs were banned from Kansas.

Sonic > Kansas
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO, this is were the team should step in. Since many players are immature, the team should deduct money from their contract so they can hire a designated driver for them. Whenever they go out, that person can drive. You may think it is stupid, but it can save a players' career, health, and even their and other peoples lives.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
This really is just sad. It's the last thing the team needs going into the biggest game of the season, but moreover, it's sad that someone as (book) smart as Vincent has to learn the hard way for the 2nd time. I don't know why you're out on Monday night drinking anyway. If you lose on Sunday, you've got the entire offseason to get blasted.

No excuse for this in my mind, especially coming off of the no-show that he had against Indy. This really has soured me on Vincent, maybe for good. It's an awful situation because the team NEEDS him this weekend, but he'd rather be out drinking and putting others at risk.
At the moment it's just suspicion. He got released pretty soon for a DUI.

And while he was a no show on Saturday, he really helped Gates and Chambers by opening up the middle for them.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

Sonic > Kansas
It got unbanned by a kid who desperately wanted a hedgehog because he loved Sonic.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I understand, he doesn't need to be drunk to get a DUI. Because of his prior DUI probation, if he gets pulled over at all and has any trace of alcohol (no matter how benign), he would have broken his probation. That's the reason why he got released so soon IMO. His blood level was probably way below the limit, but he'll get the DUI anyways.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
From what I understand, he doesn't need to be drunk to get a DUI. Because of his prior DUI probation, if he gets pulled over at all and has any trace of alcohol (no matter how benign), he would have broken his probation. That's the reason why he got released so soon IMO. His blood level was probably way below the limit, but he'll get the DUI anyways.
Yeah i found out today thats the law in CA. Highway Patrol will randomly run the plates of cars they follow and if you come up as being on a DUI probation they'll pull you over for no reason.