Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, be happy, the broncos dont have that many problems at CB

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit assumes we're all a bunch of broke football nerds.

Being that this is the internet and none of you know if I'm telling the truth or not, ya'll should know I'm ridiculously wealthy. I also have super powers and a golden llama named Fernando.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
D-Unit assumes we're all a bunch of broke football nerds.

Being that this is the internet and none of you know if I'm telling the truth or not, ya'll should know I'm ridiculously wealthy. I also have super powers and a golden llama named Fernando.
im Jet Li!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jet Li that can time travel, or the Jet Li who's a mummy dragon? Cuz there's a difference!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
what, specifically? they both suck.

also, i just e-stole your money. and slaughtered your llama. just so you know.
I have money, i cant suck!

Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Curse you njx for attacking my e-weaknesses! Por que Fernando?! POR QUE?!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
For a moron, he's made a lot more money than the guys calling him a moron. Am I wrong?
And when all his legal fees are paid off he'll be more than happy to offer me the opportunity to super size my Big Mac combo
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Very simple Pacman is a moron, I swear I can only wish I had his talent he is one big ******* idiot, and I seriously hate him.
GTFO
I have his talent. I understand why he did those things. This incredible talent wears us down. In fact I did something I wasn't proud of last week, you ever hear of ...illegal downloading. So i feel sorry for him
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was just on CBS doing a interview and said that he thinks Dallas will sign him back. How does this guy not have a lifetime ban yet? Even if you take these latest allegations out of the equation he should have been banned a while ago.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Pacman believes Cowboys will take him back"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3823932

Pacman never ceases to amaze me.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
"Pacman believes Cowboys will take him back"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3823932

Pacman never ceases to amaze me.
Lets all just ignore him and hope he goes away...... Its how Ive dealt with everything else in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
TRJ997
Rookie

TRJ997 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scrip Clubs are like regular clubs. But you know I haven't been in a Scrip Club in . . . what . . . 2 years now; year-and-a-half; year in . . almost 3 years; whatever it is. I haven't been to a Scrip Club since that incident. You know, I live and I learn. I like it at Scrip Clubs.

I had my little vacation there where I was suspended. Where I had to get my life together. I had a little drinking problem so I had to go and take care of that part.

I'm a fighter, man. And I'ma keep fighting, you know. And that's why I think I'll get a second chance.

I Checked myself in a hospital . . fooooor 8 months; I mean to say 8 weeks. Fightin it. I go to AA at least once or twice a week.

This some great entertainment. I could see Pacman playing a thug in a cameo type movie roll.

Pacman is a great example of why the interview process is so valuable for draft evaluation. I don't have a problem with Pacman going to scrip clubs, but if he really is arranging shootings to handle his business, then he's got to be out of the NFL.
TRJ997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Brooder
Rookie

Brooder hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anybody watch the Outside The lines piece they had on Pacman? Man, Pacman should be in jail for a very, very long time. This guy should not be in he NFL, let alone be allowed to be in public.
Brooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephan A. Smith was pissing Pacman off in that interview he did with him. But anyways, if he does get a shot in the NFL, I can see him going to Oakland becasue Al Davis is gangster.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More time for his full time return to TNA!
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote