Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-08-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
lol anyone know why everyone is picking the ravens??
i think its crazy that the ravens arent the underdogs
They are the underdogs Vegas wise. It's just that the Ravens are the sexy pick among the media right now.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone check out the Pick Em thread in NFLGD forums? I think two people have given us a chance, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
watching it here in britainnnnnnnnnnnnn 9.30 pm for me boys
Did you get to watch any regular season games this season?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:26 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i get to watch all thursday games, all monday games, any saturday games. then on sundays you get a choice of two early games, two later games and then you get the evening game, safe to say i get to see alot :P but it does annoy me that i can only see tennessee when they are picked as one of the two games (always against a division rival or green bay lol) and the playoffs, also started getting the preseason. tis good.

makes me laugh how much the ravens are getting but ****** for this game, i dont see how they can be top dogs,we have the better QB the better RB the better OL and we are almost on par with them when it comes to defense, id take haynesworth of ngata LB is the only area where they beat us. makes me laugh, i think baltimore is the trendy pick, people are afraid to be different.

wheres pitbull?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitbull mainly sticks to commenting in gameday threads now I believe. I miss him.... :(
Old 01-09-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it's wierd how PitBull's around when we're 4-12 and 8-8, but then disappears when we're 13-3. He's so stoic though, so I wouldn't be surprised to know that his activity wouldn't be swayed by team performance. I know he still browses the forums, cuz I've seen him among the active members list sometimes.

I'll assume he got caught up in real life with school, work, or/and family.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

All-Pro announcements are out! Titans did awesome this year! Titans and Vikes led all teams with 4 1st Team All-Pro's!

Michael Roos, Kevin Mawae, Albert Haynesworth, and Cortland Finnegan were named 1st Team All-Pro. David Stewart was name 2nd Team All-Pro! As a RT!!!

Kinda surprised Griffin or Hope made 2nd Team, but I think having Reed and Polamalu in the same conference hurt them.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Pro Bowler!!! 2,000 Posts!!! Whoo!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still here hombres, and I still read almost every day at work. I just don't post as much anymore for whatever reason. My fandom will never wear off.

Nashville bound tomorrow at 3:30 so i'll be there screaming my ass off. If you're going to the game make sure you can be heard
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

My God...

I'm taking a screen shot!!!

:D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:23 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I'm still here hombres, and I still read almost every day at work. I just don't post as much anymore for whatever reason. My fandom will never wear off.

Nashville bound tomorrow at 3:30 so i'll be there screaming my ass off. If you're going to the game make sure you can be heard
woooooooooooo hes lives. looking forward to tonights game, pretty nervous, ive not seen us this far into the playoffs since i started watching when we played baltimore and won then lost to the pats
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

It's pouring rain here today. Don't know if that'll put us at an advantage or disadvantage.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i dont know how thats going to be its going to be flaccos first weather game so we will see. also mcclain has fumbled the ball each of the last 2 games and its going to be wet so i hope he can hold on
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK RAVENS, we are going to give you guys our best punch. If the weather is going to affect the game, I think that will substantially hurt the Ravens offense because its going to take away the long bomb and quick play ability. Man, I am also glad that Fat Al and KVB are back, and putting pressure on the center. The only thing that worries me is don't the Ravens play a hybrid 3-4 with Suggs sometimes playing the standup linebacker, or down lineman? Whatever happens, it will be interesting to say the least.

P.S. Going to get to watch it in Vegas guys, on a nice big screen, or so I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I've ever been as excited for a game that didn't include the Steelers as I am this one. This is the type of smashmouth football that I love to watch. Finally we have a playoff season featuring all of the best defenses instead of high powered offense. Should be a great one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i agree theres nothing like a good defensive battle.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 01-10-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

We'll it's stopped raining and it's still over an hour to kickoff so I don't think the weather will end up playing too big of a factor after all.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

lol good luck guys im about to take a shot of liquor and hit some Bob Marley to calm my nerves till the game starts.
John Wall
Old 01-10-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

sorry but the titans should have this game wrapped up by now

if we lose then we are officially **** again, lendale white has to go this off season
Old 01-10-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

ok this game proves chris johnson should have been MVP for the season
he should have been OROY
he is our ONLY offense, justin gage is a great number 2 guy
we need a stud WR
we have no threat on offense when johnson isnt in the game
WHITE IS ******* ****
good game baltimore
Old 01-10-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys had a great season. Unlucky game but that's the NFL, there are those plays like Alge's fumble which you can't do. This game was a complete reversal of the last meeting. I have respect for all Titans players although with the crap earlier in the year with Lendale complaining he sure was awful being the man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great season guys. I wonder what the outcome would've been if CJ played.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Lendale White Is A ******* Joke, Hes An Absolute Joke, I Hope To **** We Ditch The Prick And Then Go Out And Bring In A Fa Bruiser Who Can Run Faster Than My ******* Grandma, Omfg, Derrick Ward Welcome To Tennessee. Alge Crumpler Has Been A ******* Flop All Year And He Just Went And Proved His Worth To Us. This Is Such A ******* Joke Seriously. I Cant Believe The Entire Team Didnt Share In Bullucks Demolition Oh Myyyyyyyyy. Defense Is ******* Amazing, Offense Without Johnson Is Diabolicle.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This one stings guys, but it'll pass. Matter of fact is that we had a spectacular season, and we have lots to be proud of. The future looks very bright. Today wasn't the end - it's only just the start. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Right offseason wishes-
Release LenDale White.
Get a threatening receiver.
Resign Albert.
Bring in a capable change of pace back who doesn't expect equal carries.
Bring in a better CB to demote Harper to Nickel.
Do not let VY go under centre again.
Let Kerry Collins take the reigns again this year.
Bring in a Rookie QB in round 2 to learn for a year.
Give Chris Simms good opportunity in the off season.
Use Chris Johnson more creatively (SCREEEEEENS).
GET RID OF LENWHALE.