Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-10-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 24: Season 7

It starts tomorrow, 2 day 4-hour special.

I thought this deserved its own thread. Come to think of it, Jack Bauer always deserves his own thread.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad he's back.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so basically in 7 years our time, this shows does a week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
so basically in 7 years our time, this shows does a week?
No, they go months to years later from season to season. It's just the season that's "real time."

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see if this show can get back to being great.

Either way, I'm watching.

Monday's are gonna have an awesomeness overload with Dr. House and Jack Bauer back to back on Fox.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Can't wait to see if this show can get back to being great.

Either way, I'm watching.

Monday's are gonna have an awesomeness overload with Dr. House and Jack Bauer back to back on Fox.
Holy crap, I just realized that. Such awesomeness has never been adjacent since before Jesus left the Father and came to earth.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Holy crap, I just realized that. Such awesomeness has never been adjacent since before Jesus left the Father and came to earth.
Just imagine if they somehow merged the two shows . . . it'd be too explosive to work for an entire season, mabe just a cameo appearance.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Just imagine if they somehow merged the two shows . . . it'd be too explosive to work for an entire season, mabe just a cameo appearance.
hadron collider my ass. That would def blow up the universe

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
hadron collider my ass. That would def blow up the universe
I can see it playing out as such:

Jack would tell everyone "I promise you," as he always does, and House will just say "Everybody lies." And then there will be an explosion in a building. Jack will say "Damn it!" and House will smirk and say "Cool."
Old 01-10-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally, 2 years waiting. Better be good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks good. Will never be able to match the utter awesomeness of season 1 of 24, no show will, but hopefully it can match the quality of awesomeness of seasons 2-4. 5 and 6 however, were terrible, but were bearable thanks to Jack Bauer.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cantwaitcantwaitcantwait!!!

and Monday nights go for trbl, to mother ******* EPIC!!!!

HOUSE!!! AND 24!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The show House is decent, but I can't stand the character House. It'd be better if they had more of the black guy who was the running back from the program.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
The show House is decent, but I can't stand the character House. It'd be better if they had more of the black guy who was the running back from the program.
How can you like the show House and not like House?

Dr. House is the show . . .
Old 01-10-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House is awesome, but I digress. Back on point: 24 is back and I hope that the change in scenery and setting is what was needed to breath new life into the series. The CTU thing got old about four seasons ago.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
How can you like the show House and not like House?

Dr. House is the show . . .
I know, right? I find the plot of the show a bit repetitive, yet House makes it seem fresh every episode. It's my favorite show right now because of him.

And word up, Shiver. Killing CTU is definitely a good thing. But making the resurrection of Tony Almeida seem believable could be a stretch.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
House is awesome, but I digress. Back on point: 24 is back and I hope that the change in scenery and setting is what was needed to breath new life into the series. The CTU thing got old about four seasons ago.
Whoa, Shiv! Don't sneak up on me like that.

I'm optimistic this season will be more original with the new city, no CTU, and some new characters.

But a woman president!? Eh, not a fan of that plotline already . . .
Old 01-10-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Whoa, Shiv! Don't sneak up on me like that.

I'm optimistic this season will be more original with the new city, no CTU, and some new characters.

But a woman president!? Eh, not a fan of that plotline already . . .
Xiomera: Keepin' Bitches down Since 2005

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xiomera: Keepin' Bitches down Since 2005
Damn straight.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

I'm calling the return of Chase at some point this season. IIRC, he was originally from Washington D.C. CTU.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care about the plot. The fact that this show is finally back makes me happy.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I'm calling the return of Chase at some point this season. IIRC, he was originally from Washington D.C. CTU.
I was just thinking about that dude, haha.

I was gonna start a "Who do you wish they'd bring back" topic . . .

Bring back Kim! And her cougar!
Old 01-10-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I was just thinking about that dude, haha.

I was gonna start a "Who do you wish they'd bring back" topic . . .

Bring back Kim! And her cougar!
I think I'll jizz my pants if Kim comes back.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-10-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

That's what this show lacks nowadays.

A scene stealing beauty.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
That's what this show lacks nowadays.

A scene stealing beauty.
Last I checked, Jack Bauer was still on 24.

psshh

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: