Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UL-ND should be a good one tonight. Texas-Oklahoma follows that game, Big 12 games are awesome.

UK-UT is huge for the SEC tomorrow night. If we can win this one, we're definitely in the drivers seat for the SEC. I'm pumped already I just want it to be game time.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 01-12-2009 at 01:41 PM.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game between ND/Louisville

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Great game between ND/Louisville
Not if you're a compulsive gambler...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Varnado is a blocking machine. Seriously, UK is one of the best blocking teams in the nation... We've got 2 of the top 3 in the SEC in blocks but....

Varnado 86
Stevenson 39
Patterson 34

lol... Can't believe MSU went into Bud Walton and won. I figured Arkansas would struggle on the road but I thought they'd be stout at home.
I can't believe we won either I thought they hand our asses to us.

Varnado is hands down the best blocker in the NCAA.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrence Williams is a monster.

24 points 16 rebounds 8 assists.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Big East is such a cluster **** lol

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
The Big East is such a cluster **** lol
Funny enough, I think that Syracuse and Pitt are the only 2 legit Big East teams. I really could see only 2 Big East teams making it to the Elite 8, which would be a joke considering the conference will get 9 bids.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Funny enough, I think that Syracuse and Pitt are the only 2 legit Big East teams. I really could see only 2 Big East teams making it to the Elite 8, which would be a joke considering the conference will get 9 bids.
UConn is better thn Syracuse. I'm going to try and be as un-biased as possible in my defense of that statement. Granted, Hasheem Thabeet is a waste of space on the offensive end, he is a still a terrific defender and shotblocker. A.J. Price is coming off of a fantastic game against Cincinnati and has been working his ass off in practice. Jerome Dyson can lock down the opposing team's best outside threat every night. Jeff Adrien is a double-double machine. I don't see Syracuse being better than UConn. They don't have the depth to compete for a Big East title in my opinion. Jonny Flynn is a great PG, but he can't play 38 minutes a game all year if you want Syracuse to make a legit run in the tournament.

All that being said, Pitt is the best team in the Big East hands down IMO

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-12-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
UConn is better thn Syracuse. I'm going to try and be as un-biased as possible in my defense of that statement. Granted, Hasheem Thabeet is a waste of space on the offensive end, he is a still a terrific defender and shotblocker. A.J. Price is coming off of a fantastic game against Cincinnati and has been working his ass off in practice. Jerome Dyson can lock down the opposing team's best outside threat every night. Jeff Adrien is a double-double machine. I don't see Syracuse being better than UConn. They don't have the depth to compete for a Big East title in my opinion. Jonny Flynn is a great PG, but he can't play 38 minutes a game all year if you want Syracuse to make a legit run in the tournament.

All that being said, Pitt is the best team in the Big East hands down IMO
I just hate how UConn always plays down to every team. I think they have the talent to be the best in the Big East, but just always seem to suck when they have something good going for them. Johnny Flynn, in my opinion, is the best point guard in the country. He is probably the best defensive guard in the country and runs the point so beautifully it is sickening. And even though the talent around him isn't as great as other teams in the Big East, I feel that Cuse's zone defense is good enough to stop many other teams and allow the game to go their way.

Also, thank God people are finally seeing Thabeet as a waste of a offensive player. He is the most overrated player in the country by far and it is getting annoying that people still defended him even after he can't make a shot from 6 inches away from the basket.

Finally, Pitt is the best team in the Big East and it is hard to question that. I still feel that Wake is the best team in college, but Pitt is pretty damn good (though they played a pretty crappy non-conference schedule).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK-UT in 3 hours, I'm about to wet myself in anticipation.

Gillispie coached circles around Pearl last season, hoping that continues. Only problem is our team this year is more uptempo which plays into UT's style, they're awful in the half court but have the athletes/bench to run all game. Chism is a monster on the boards.

If we limit TO's, rebound and keep the game in the half court I like our chances.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
UK-UT in 3 hours, I'm about to wet myself in anticipation.

Gillispie coached circles around Pearl last season, hoping that continues. Only problem is our team this year is more uptempo which plays into UT's style, they're awful in the half court but have the athletes/bench to run all game. Chism is a monster on the boards.

If we limit TO's, rebound and keep the game in the half court I like our chances.

If Patterson outplays Chism, Kentucky should win this game. Pearl is the most overrated coach in the country.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pearl=AAU Coach with leisure suits

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meeks is out of his mind right now
Old 01-13-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee wasn't built to be a good team this year. They need shooters in a bad way. They're going to finish 4th in the east at best.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i needs a meeks sig
Old 01-13-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

I got a boner
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Meeks. If Tennessee would actually decide to play perimeter defense they maybe could've avoided that though.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mexicans everywhere are happy Dan Issel is no longer atop the record books

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

World... Meet Jodie Meeks, finally they can see what we've been seeing.

UK is firmly in the lead for the SEC title at this point. Gillispie has taken Pearl to the wood shed in all 3 matchups.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
World... Meet Jodie Meeks, finally they can see what we've been seeing.

UK is firmly in the lead for the SEC title at this point. Gillispie has taken Pearl to the wood shed in all 3 matchups.
I'm not impressed. :/

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-14-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pearl may be one of the worst coaches in DI. He's horrid. Now that he's doesn't have as much talent, he can't run the the street ball offense he's been using and expect to win. They play no defense and run a terrible offense.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

UT generally had a hand in his face on all of the 3's but man, you can't even let him get the ball. They halfway tried to face guard him at times but that really didn't work. Box and 1 or something, Pearl is awful. He might bring in talent given his style of play but that will only get him so far. At this point UK plays just about as fast (less the press) and we're efficient in doing so.

All I could do when I woke up was smile, that game was awesome. There have been a lot of unforgettable performances here but this one is right up there at the top.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO LOUISVILLE.....thats all
Old 01-14-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Did anyone see Knight Watch of Stephen Curry. Knight called said "he's as good a passer as has ever played college basketball"
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote