Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Cowboys found their QB for the next 10 years.
But are searching for a holder.
This is true.

Hey check it out... I made a sig. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065
Quote:
The Saints were 10-6 in the NFC and every thinks they are so great.
they had to battle a huge amount of adversity and it really was a touching story
Exactly my point. Just because it was a great story people think the Saints are some elite team.
Being the 2nd best team in the NFC is elite.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065
Quote:
The Saints were 10-6 in the NFC and every thinks they are so great.
they had to battle a huge amount of adversity and it really was a touching story
Exactly my point. Just because it was a great story people think the Saints are some elite team.
Being the 2nd best team in the NFC is elite.
Not at all.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's elite if you've been a Saints fan your whole entire life and are used to losing season after losing season. I guess you'd have to be a Saints fan to understand. But yeah I get you're point AFC is a much tougher confrence.

I still think I'll be dead before they ever make the Super Bowl much less win it but I don't care I still love em'.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears being the most overrated team in the NFC...Oh wait. :roll:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Eric Mangenius

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constant cough
It's elite if you've been a Saints fan your whole entire life and are used to losing season after losing season. I guess you'd have to be a Saints fan to understand. But yeah I get you're point AFC is a much tougher confrence.

I still think I'll be dead before they ever make the Super Bowl much less win it but I don't care I still love em'.
You think you'll be dead within the next five years?
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton it is not even close the most talked about topic is over Peyton got his ring.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Saints Emerging as an Elite Team" of course.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
New Orleans becoming an elite team.

...I can't bring myself to credit Peyton Manning for anything...
First of all, New Orleans is not an elite team. There are only maybe 5 elite teams in this league: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Bears, Ravens. No way does New Orleans fit in the class with those teams. If the Saints were to play any of those teams they would most definately lose.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The New Orleans Saints lifted a city that was absolutely destroyed and performed to a level of success that gave residents a reason to believe that there will be better and brighter days. Peyton Manning getting his ring was a good story and he was eventually going to get one, but he's one person and the Saints helped out thousands of people

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul "I hate Baltimore" Tagliabue retiring......good riddance, maybe the NFL will stop trying to screw the Ravens, oops wait nope they're already trying to next year with 3 west coast trips.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985
Quote:

First of all, New Orleans is not an elite team. There are only maybe 5 elite teams in this league: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Bears, Ravens. No way does New Orleans fit in the class with those teams. If the Saints were to play any of those teams they would most definately lose.
Its elite. 2nd in the NFC is great. Having a bye in the first round of the playoffs makes you elite. Plus its only gonna get better if they can bulk up their D.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
Paul "I hate Baltimore" Tagliabue retiring......good riddance, maybe the NFL will stop trying to screw the Ravens, oops wait nope they're already trying to next year with 3 west coast trips.
Oh sounds like someone is still mad from losing to the Colts at home in the playoffs

Old 02-18-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Quote:
Oh sounds like someone is still mad from losing to the Colts at home in the playoffs
Yeah thats what Im mad about :roll: , no its actually the fact that when we tried to get an expansion team because our COLTS, the real colts, were stolen, Tagliabue told us to take our money and build a museum, because we would never have a NFL franchise again. The only good thing about his tenure was that he had to hand Art Modell and the Ravens a Lombardi Trophy before he left.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah thats what Im mad about :roll: , no its actually the fact that when we tried to get an expansion team because our COLTS, the real colts, were stolen, Tagliabue told us to take our money and build a museum, because we would never have a NFL franchise again. The only good thing about his tenure was that he had to hand Art Modell and the Ravens a Lombardi Trophy before he left.
Yeah, you guys got a trophy and it's sort of a sweet revenge then

Old 02-18-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not even close to sweet revenge, Indianapolis still has our history and our colors. Baltimore Colts history should not be a part of the Indy wing of the Hall Of Fame, there should be a Indy Colts part and then a Baltimore Football part with Ravens, and Colts history but we'll never get that we're robbed for life.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not even close to sweet revenge, Indianapolis still has our history and our colors. Baltimore Colts history should not be a part of the Indy wing of the Hall Of Fame, there should be a Indy Colts part and then a Baltimore Football part with Ravens, and Colts history but we'll never get that we're robbed for life.
Well indy picked up where baltimore left off. It was still the same team just a different location.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The NFL doesn't plan the games in the schedule, you know.

Or I guess you don't.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Quote:

Or I guess you don't.
Keep thinking that. 8)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-18-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985
Quote:

Its elite. 2nd in the NFC is great. Having a bye in the first round of the playoffs makes you elite. Plus its only gonna get better if they can bulk up their D.
Then the 2001 Bears were elite?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VYisaGOD #1

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cowboys found their QB for the next 10 years.
What doesnt kill em makes em stronger, Romo goes for 4,000 and 30+ next year.
And then someone wakes you up and tells you "It was all a dream"

Saints no doubt.

Quote:
Great teams find a way to win.

Remember that next time you ***** about the schedule.
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or I guess you don't.
Keep thinking that. 8)
What, you don't realize that they use a pre-set divisional rotation from each conference, two divisional games home and away, and a team from the other two interconference divisions that finished in the same place in their division as the team did?

I'm thinking that because it's fact.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

jdcozart needs more cowbell.

This league will miss Paul Tagliabue. He has been the best commissioner in all the major sports since he got the job.
jdcozart is offline   Reply With Quote