Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I should be glad I missed the contest then?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
Ah gotcha my mistake, eh doesn't matter, I'm over small NBA players, I no longer root for them because of Nate Robinson.
Nate was great in last year's contest, but this year, he basically got a free ride to the Finals.
Eh, he was overrated last year too. Iggy deserved to win it, and well, Hakim Warrick deserved to get in the 2nd round over him (I think I'm the only person that thinks that but bah).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
Quote:
Ah gotcha my mistake, eh doesn't matter, I'm over small NBA players, I no longer root for them because of Nate Robinson.
Nate was great in last year's contest, but this year, he basically got a free ride to the Finals.
Eh, he was overrated last year too. Iggy deserved to win it, and well, Hakim Warrick deserved to get in the 2nd round over him (I think I'm the only person that thinks that but bah).
I think Iggy deserved to win it over him as well, but I still think he put on a great show.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate ruined it last year by taking 5 hours on his dunks.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Nate ruined it last year by taking 5 hours on his dunks.
and still won! he was a lock to win no matter what, however cause of that he was a lock to not win this year
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Howard was totally and utterly robbed.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
I guess I should be glad I missed the contest then?
I envy you
Old 02-18-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BillsFan1991

I think Howard should've won it. The two best dunks were Howard's Sticker and Nate Robinson's final dunk with the off the board 360.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Fresh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The sticker dunk shouldve been a 50 hands down
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote