Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

Need advice your boy CC is here to help
Old 01-16-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Quindalin

Can't give advice on an unknown problem there chief.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks, Dr. Phil.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is going to deliver...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Domestic abuse.

/thread

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

If you guys have questions please ask
Old 01-16-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I was really drunk one night, and I accidently punched my girlfriend so hard that she stopped breathing! Should I store her in the dumpster or the sewer drain??
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much do you typically pay for roofies cause I think I'm getting ripped off?

Old 01-16-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Ok, I was really drunk one night, and I accidently punched my girlfriend so hard that she stopped breathing! Should I store her in the dumpster or the sewer drain??

I wouldn't go with either don't you watch Bones? You would get busted in a week tops.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
I wouldn't go with either don't you watch Bones? You would get busted in a week tops.
Hmmmm.... looks like I going with the coal-burning furnace!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already made this thread but it was locked!

you CC are EPIC FAILAGE!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

question:

do they make special condoms for butt sex? just seems like such a thing should exist. i mean, the same super thin latex that we use for pounding vag can't be the same thing dudes trust when they're basically sticking it in hairy sandpaper.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
question:

do they make special condoms for butt sex? just seems like such a thing should exist. i mean, the same super thin latex that we use for pounding vag can't be the same thing dudes trust when they're basically sticking it in hairy sandpaper.
Dude, I just use toilet paper. It's a little rough, but it does two jobs at once.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

You guys need help
Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys need help
Are you the placekicker or holder?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

Obviously the kicker

Placeholders cant pickup chicks
Old 01-16-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Dude, I just use toilet paper. It's a little rough, but it does two jobs at once.
interesting. i've always wondered about pimping my dick out as a pipecleaner.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Need advice your boy CC is here to help
..wheres the clitoris ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
..wheres the clitoris ?
hangin' with santa and the tooth fairy. female orgasms are a myth.

just kidding. it's obviously in the pee hole.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it possible for haemaphrodites (Sp) to have sexcz with themselves??? As in, they bend the male parts, into their female parts??? I would pay to see that!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Serious Question though

Should I go on a date with a girl two years younger than me that Ive never talked to when we went to school together? It was hooked up by some friends somehow without me knowing and they kind of threw it on me last night. She's pretty cute and probably only looking for one thing and thats awesome but shes two years younger than me and Ive never talked to her before..

Old 01-16-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Is it possible for haemaphrodites (Sp) to have sexcz with themselves??? As in, they bend the male parts, into their female parts??? I would pay to see that!!!
that would be very difficult i would imagine, but interesting to watch i suppose lol
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Serious Question though

Should I go on a date with a girl two years younger than me that Ive never talked to when we went to school together? It was hooked up by some friends somehow without me knowing and they kind of threw it on me last night. She's pretty cute and probably only looking for one thing and thats awesome but shes two years younger than me and Ive never talked to her before..
Go for it.
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ, if there's grass on the infield, play ball.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
TJ, if there's grass on the infield, play ball.
The ultimate code to live by. Whatever, I'm doing it. What's there to lose?