Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
What's this rape you speak of, and how do I do it?
A quick jab to the back of the cranium while she's somewhere she can be dragged is a good way.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
A quick jab to the back of the cranium while she's somewhere she can be dragged is a good way.
Oh nevermind, I just had a different name for it

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That sounds to much like a "Donkey Punch".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
That sounds to much like a "Donkey Punch".
the angry chubaka kills the donkey punch.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question : how do you rape a blow up doll?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Question : how do you rape a blow up doll?
pop her??? lol
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grab a tape recorder, and record yourself screaming "no, stop it, don't do that!" in a girly voice, then tape it as you penetrate her.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Grab a tape recorder, and record yourself screaming "no, stop it, don't do that!" in a girly voice, then tape it as you penetrate her.
Do you have previous expierience or something? lol wtf

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Do you have previous expierience or something? lol wtf

It just seemed like the most logical way, lol.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, i don't take the asshole route too often.
wait. are we talking about anal now?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Not sure. Why, do you have anything you want to share? :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Good catch.

That was all subconscious.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, we can if you want, Drowe.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never done it. Seems kind of skanky if its a girl I'm not in a relationship with.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Never done it. Seems kind of skanky if its a girl I'm not in a relationship with.
I've never done it either, not that i think it's skanky or anything, but i just imagine it would be painful for both sides, and not very enjoyable. Having to try and force my ***** into a hole that is obviously too small for it to fit, doesn't sound too pleasing.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, let me tell you something, regardless, if you do that with a chick, you are automatically and instantly in a relationship.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've never done it either, not that i think it's skanky or anything, but i just imagine it would be painful for both sides, and not very enjoyable. Having to try and force my ***** into a hole that is obviously too small for it to fit, doesn't sound too pleasing.
You think that but don't knock it till you try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Hey, let me tell you something, regardless, if you do that with a chick, you are automatically and instantly in a relationship.
Or one of two things, if not both:
1) You're getting yourself tested the next day
2) You will never see her again because something bad happened

Old 01-19-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried anal twice, and both times the girl was the one who asked me if I wanted to. At first I was hesitant, but thinking about it I realized, you just dont turn down chances like that because unless its a complete ****, your not going to try it out very often. I'll say this, it's different. Afterwards the only thing I could really think of of was, wow we just did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I would imagine the only thing i would think after that would be hitting the showers. And scrubbing.. scrubbing till i felt clean.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I would imagine the only thing i would think after that would be hitting the showers. And scrubbing.. scrubbing till i felt clean.
Use a condom?

Old 01-19-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Use a condom?
I don't know, you tell me, i'm the one that has never done it before lol.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soooooooo.......this thread is taking an interesting turn.

anyway, regarding the subject at hand...not for me. back when i was working at a landscaping company for my summer job in college, i had a foreman that was about 5 or 6 years older than me...and he was dating a girl...he was with her for a year or 2. he always talked about her. said he'd probably propose by the end of the summer....so, one monday, i came to work, we went to our job site, and this dude was crabby as hell. just couldn't say a word without getting a snippy reply. this went on all morning. so, on our lunch break, we had this convo (keep in mind, i spent everyday for a couple months with this dude and we never discussed anything personal):
him: you have a girlfriend, right?
me: yup.
him: how long have you been with her?
me: about 4 months.
him: have you had sex?
him: try anything....out of the ordinary?
-so, now i'm weirded out...wtf is wrong with this guy, and how the hell do i answer that question?
him: ok....i'm just gonna say it. never have butt sex. it's awkward. it hurts. and it's messy.
me: so......rough weekend?
him: yeah. that was friday night. i think we're breaking up. it's just..it's just not good. don't ever do it.

he was really intense while saying it too. that's all the convincing i ever needed.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
soooooooo.......this thread is taking an interesting turn.

anyway, regarding the subject at hand...not for me. back when i was working at a landscaping company for my summer job in college, i had a foreman that was about 5 or 6 years older than me...and he was dating a girl...he was with her for a year or 2. he always talked about her. said he'd probably propose by the end of the summer....so, one monday, i came to work, we went to our job site, and this dude was crabby as hell. just couldn't say a word without getting a snippy reply. this went on all morning. so, on our lunch break, we had this convo (keep in mind, i spent everyday for a couple months with this dude and we never discussed anything personal):
him: you have a girlfriend, right?
him: how long have you been with her?
me: about 4 months.
him: have you had sex?
him: try anything....out of the ordinary?
-so, now i'm weirded out...wtf is wrong with this guy, and how the hell do i answer that question?
him: ok....i'm just gonna say it. never have butt sex. it's awkward. it hurts. and it's messy.
me: so......rough weekend?
him: yeah. that was friday night. i think we're breaking up. it's just..it's just not good. don't ever do it.

he was really intense while saying it too. that's all the convincing i ever needed.
Maybe he was the recipient?

Old 01-19-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Maybe he was the recipient?
That's what I was thinking

Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know, you tell me, i'm the one that has never done it before lol.
Definitely use a condom. In fact, always use a condom, no matter what. I don't care if she says she's on birth control. You don't know who that ***** has ****** and what kind of STD she might have and not even know about.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote