Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 1,948
Reputation: 65704
BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
In retrospect, Va Tech may have won the ACC by a mile this year if Marcus had stayed.
eehhhh when Marcus played fast defenses he really struggled. Hence to why Miami and FSU reallly gave him problems.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?
Um, depends on what state you are in. And Vick was involved with 14 and 15 year olds at a party. He served alcohol to 14 and 15 year old girls when he was 19 or 20. He broke laws that would have gotten him a long prison sentence and a status as a sex offender if he was a regular Joe.

Read this and see what a sicko Marcus is. And why is he being sued by a 17 year old girl for having a relationship with her when she was 15/

http://waldo.jaquith.org/blog/2004/0...ick-suspended/
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful
He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player
Marcus Vick didn't have a choice. He was not returning to Virginia Tech.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 762
Reputation: 55
ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Anyone can have sex with 14 year olds in canada.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UT
Posts: 4,558
Reputation: 106982
cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?
Girls lie about their age all the time, especially when a celebrity is involved, IMO there should be no penalty because the girl lied.
__________________
cunningham06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
kevin148
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
Those Vicks sure are a classy bunch.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 234
Reputation: 21
Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

he is on the miami roster/practice squad
__________________
Finlayson56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,839
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection
Anyone can have sex with 14 year olds in canada.
8)
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,493
Reputation: 434065
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
kevin148
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
jivixzoner
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

He was activated after booker got hurt
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,839
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

^^^

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,493
Reputation: 434065
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.
Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.
Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.
You're the one with the low mental capacity if you think OJ was innocent or was justified for what he did. Often the best way for someone to feel a little pain is hit them where it really hurts, the wallet.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Not in Jacksonville
Posts: 1,889
Reputation: 10701
jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.
Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.
You're the one with the low mental capacity if you think OJ was innocent or was justified for what he did. Often the best way for someone to feel a little pain is hit them where it really hurts, the wallet.
When did he ever say OJ was innocent?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,493
Reputation: 434065
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.
Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.
You're the one with the low mental capacity if you think OJ was innocent or was justified for what he did. Often the best way for someone to feel a little pain is hit them where it really hurts, the wallet.
When did he ever say OJ was innocent?
I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

The Marcus Vick quiz.
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=1599
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.
Don't argue with EA. It always goes like this:

EA: Random useless post with absolutely no evidence.

You: That's not true, and here's evidence why.

EA: Since I can't read, I'm just going to make some crap up.

You: That makes no sense.

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 12,992
Reputation: 6046786
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.
Don't argue with EA. It always goes like this:

EA: Random useless post with absolutely no evidence.

You: That's not true, and here's evidence why.

EA: Since I can't read, I'm just going to make some crap up.

You: That makes no sense.

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!
you missed the:

you: here's a point by point breakdown of everything that's wrong with what you just said.

EA: are you sleeping with vick/manning?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,493
Reputation: 434065
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.
Don't argue with EA. It always goes like this:

EA: Random useless post with absolutely no evidence.

You: That's not true, and here's evidence why.

EA: Since I can't read, I'm just going to make some crap up.

You: That makes no sense.

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!
you missed the:

you: here's a point by point breakdown of everything that's wrong with what you just said.

EA: are you sleeping with vick/manning?
Right-o, but at the moment I have nothing better to do.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Right-o, but at the moment I have nothing better to do.
Sleep with Vick or Manning?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,493
Reputation: 434065
Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Right-o, but at the moment I have nothing better to do.
Sleep with Vick or Manning?
That'd be an option
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.
Don't argue with EA. It always goes like this:

EA: Random useless post with absolutely no evidence.

You: That's not true, and here's evidence why.

EA: Since I can't read, I'm just going to make some crap up.

You: That makes no sense.

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!
Absolutely no evidence. What did Marcus plead no contest to?Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And if this goes to trial, Marcus will have to take the stand. And he will have lots of explaining to do. And it only take a proponderance of the evidence in the civil court.

The Vick brothers sure must like to get sued for their hanky panky adventures. First Ron Mexico and now this.

You sure must want to sleep with Marcus if you are defending this behavior.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
frogstomp
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Absolutely no evidence. What did Marcus plead no contest to?Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And if this goes to trial, Marcus will have to take the stand. And he will have lots of explaining to do. And it only take a proponderance of the evidence in the civil court.

The Vick brothers sure must like to get sued for their hanky panky adventures. First Ron Mexico and now this.

You sure must want to sleep with Marcus if you are defending this behavior.
I never defended him. I just said you're an idiot.

However, if calling you an idiot means I'm defending him, well, Vick should be MVP!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.