Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was bored today and began doing something romantic for my fiancee. I started writing about 50 index cards of our most memorable moments together and have hidden them throughout our apartment. I've only written about 10 and she's found 3. I like this idea. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
So I was bored today and began doing something romantic for my fiancee. I started writing about 50 index cards of our most memorable moments together and have hidden them throughout our apartment. I've only written about 10 and she's found 3. I like this idea. =D
Is it just like something cute you did to bring back old memories or is it like a game? Like one card hints to where another one is and it has some kind of chronological order.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I thought you didnt have to do that **** once she accepted the ring? haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I thought you didnt have to do that **** once she accepted the ring? haha
bro, anything it takes to get laid....the more the better lol
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
I am just kidding. I'd be more inclined to do that stuff for a girl if I was actually going to marry her.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you use bro online? Do you say what you're typing out loud, or do you type what you're saying? Seems like something I would only say but wouldn't use online because reading the word Bro is awkward.

Wait, this isn't the pet peeves thread?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I am just kidding. I'd be more inclined to do that stuff for a girl if I was actually going to marry her.
i do alot of little stuff when im dating a girl....

....i think it screws me sometimes lol
Old 01-21-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Why do you use bro online? Do you say what you're typing out loud, or do you type what you're saying? Seems like something I would only say but wouldn't use online because reading the word Bro is awkward.

Wait, this isn't the pet peeves thread?
this is the relationship advice thread lol.

but yeah, i pretty much just type what i would say in real life. And unfortunately i say Bro....alot lol
Old 01-21-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
this is the relationship advice thread lol.

but yeah, i pretty much just type what i would say in real life. And unfortunately i say Bro....alot lol
Do you say Bro or Brahhhhhh? hah

Old 01-21-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Or broseph? broheim? riders of brohan? maybe you like to hang out and call it a brodeo?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i definately say Bro lol.

i have a friend that went to the Univ. Of Hawaii and when he came back he said Brahh all the time!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

The only time I say bro is broseph for some reason. Bro by itself is too 'west coast surfer dude' for us in NJ.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Or broseph? broheim? riders of brohan? maybe you like to hang out and call it a brodeo?
RIDERS OF BROHAN UNITE!!!
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The only time I say bro is broseph for some reason. Bro by itself is too 'west coast surfer dude' for us in NJ.
well, everyone on my baseball team is from the west coast and thats who i kinda got hooked from saying it from. I guess that could be true lol
Old 01-21-2009, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
RIDERS OF BROHAN UNITE!!!
One of my roommates really likes LOTR so I like to make fun of him for it. Riders of Brohan wasn't a difficult one to think up.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it just like something cute you did to bring back old memories or is it like a game? Like one card hints to where another one is and it has some kind of chronological order.
I really just decided to do it out of the blue. It is our last semester in school and I am working 20 hours and taking 19 credits, so I will be busy this semester and might get frustrated at times. I really wanted to do something that would show that even though I have a lot of work on my plate, I will always put her in front of everything else. I also bought her a dozen white roses today.

And there is no order to them, but I will put the more memorable and special memories in the top-10.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guidos always have to act cool. haha
Old 01-21-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bro is too west coast surfer dude? Damn, I actually say dude.

About the friend zone/ladder theory thing. The ladder theory is a gross simplification of human interaction. Don't pay attention to it. That being said, if you are starting to like a girl you are friends with, JUST TELL HER. If she says she wants to just be friends, or she doesn't want to ruin what you have. Give it up. No coming back from that. If you are infatuated with her, you will need to cut out contact with her. If it is just a crush and you can be actual friends, then go ahead and stay friends. But don't stay friends with the hope of hooking up sometime, it just won't happen. Stay friends if you enjoy her company as friends.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Buy her a car.
Yep. And make it Red.

That is how Yoda sealed the deal with me.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turtle, nice touch on the cards. Big bonus points, maybe a snarlin'?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Guidos always have to act cool. haha
hahaha I'm definitely not a guido. I've actually never met one. Can't wait til I encounter one of those species.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
hahaha I'm definitely not a guido. I've actually never met one. Can't wait til I encounter one of those species.
I dont like the East Coast, so I think I'm safe.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

Quote:
I dont like the East Coast, so I think I'm safe.
We dont like you either
Old 01-21-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
How the hell do live in jersey and never actually meet a guido?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
We dont like you either
Haha, good. Actually, I liked Maine and Vermont a lot as well as all the old historical sites. Outside that, the big cities werent anything to write home about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
How the hell do live in jersey and never actually meet a guido?
Maybe he is home schooled and never leaves his neighborhood?