Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I really just decided to do it out of the blue. It is our last semester in school and I am working 20 hours and taking 19 credits, so I will be busy this semester and might get frustrated at times. I really wanted to do something that would show that even though I have a lot of work on my plate, I will always put her in front of everything else. I also bought her a dozen white roses today.

And there is no order to them, but I will put the more memorable and special memories in the top-10.
this just made me sick to my stomach.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a joke: Turtle, did you also hide your testicles for her to find? hahahahaha

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
this just made me sick to my stomach.
Seconded. Too much dude, too much. Maybe as a marriage proposal, even then...
Old 01-21-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm happy with the way my life is and I love her, so I really don't care about my appearance.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, as long as she throws you a snarlin for being so thoughtful, it's all good. That one should be good for breakfast in bed with a happy ending.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-21-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Hey, as long as she throws you a snarlin for being so thoughtful, it's all good. That one should be good for breakfast in bed with a happy ending.
ok, i'll bite...what is a snarlin? sounds like a blumpkin with teeth.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
It's a b.j.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
I snarlin is what you hope your daughter never ever does. ;)

Old 01-21-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
It's a b.j.
What's a b.j.?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
What's a b.j.?
Raji. B.J. Raji.

Duh
Old 01-21-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Well, I'm happy with the way my life is and I love her, so I really don't care about my appearance.
Appearances is only part of it. But I'm a jaded asshole, so take it for what its worth.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing about doing something with a lot of thought, is that you have set a standard. That standard would be hard for some one like me to live up to.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The only thing about doing something with a lot of thought, is that you have set a standard. That standard would be hard for some one like me to live up to.
That's why you don't pull that **** out at the beginning of a relationship. Keep that in cache in case you screw up something.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That's why you don't pull that **** out at the beginning of a relationship. Keep that in cache in case you screw up something.
no kidding. PLUS, now that you said you'll always put her first, you have this conversation to look forward to:

you: sooo, i'm gonna watch football.
her: but.......i wanna spend some quality time with you.
you: yeah, totally. later. but, big game. kinda want to watch it.
her: remember when you said you'd always put me first? i guess that was a lie.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
no kidding. PLUS, now that you said you'll always put her first, you have this conversation to look forward to:

you: sooo, i'm gonna watch football.
her: but.......i wanna spend some quality time with you.
you: yeah, totally. later. but, big game. kinda want to watch it.
her: remember when you said you'd always put me first? i guess that was a lie.
yeah ive had that one before....

**** my life....
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
yeah ive had that one before....

**** my life....
So annoying. And mine always ******* knows how to pick the biggest games too.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
So annoying. And mine always ******* knows how to pick the biggest games too.
yeah last year my gf tried to pull that **** on new years day during the rose bowl.

are you kidding me woman?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah last year my gf tried to pull that **** on new years day during the rose bowl.

are you kidding me woman?
My girlfriend got mad at me because she asked me to go sledding 3 minutes before the NFC title game and I said no. This was after I warned her after the Eagles beat the Giants that I wasn't doing **** besides watching the game as of 3 p.m on Sunday.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My girlfriend got mad at me because she asked me to go sledding 3 minutes before the NFC title game and I said no. This was after I warned her after the Eagles beat the Giants that I wasn't doing **** besides watching the game as of 3 p.m on Sunday.
wow that girl has some guts lol.

how old are you/her?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Raji. B.J. Raji.

Duh
So you get B.J. Raji for making little love notes to your girlfriend and hiding them around the house? Luckkkyyy

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
So you get B.J. Raji for making little love notes to your girlfriend and hiding them around the house? Luckkkyyy
B.J. Rajis are beautiful things....
Old 01-21-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
wow that girl has some guts lol.

how old are you/her?
We're both 21.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only it was that easy to get Bj Raji. :(
Old 01-21-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We're both 21.
a 21 year old girl should know better than that! lol

girls these days!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
a 21 year old girl should know better than that! lol

girls these days!
Been dating for over 5 years now. She still thinks she can get away with throwing hissy fits when I don't give her what she wants. ;)