Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
buckeyes12
Rookie

buckeyes12 needs more cowbell.
Default Best game you have ever attended.

Mine would have to be Giants hosting Broncos last year at the Meadowlands. Eli's gw drive and TD to Amani Toomer.

It was about 25 out, sitting in the nosebleeds with 3 of my best friends, thousands of screaming fans, it was just incredible.

That drive alone will always leave me hope in Eli Manning.

what was your most memorable/exciting game?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Superbowl 38 i think the Patriots vs. Panthers in Houston that was a great game

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

None

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pats vs Colts in Foxboro opening day 2004 season.

3rd row on the 46.

Highlight of the game = Bruschi's redzone diving INT.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philly @ GB on Monday Night Football the year GB won the Super Bowl. GB wooped their asses 39-13. 8) Any game at Lambeau Field is amazing though, I'd highly recommend experiencing it atleast once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the Sunday Night Football at Giants Stadium; final game of the 2004 season. Cowboys @ Giants. Tiki Barber scored the go ahead TD with only 1:38 remaining. Now, even though the Cowboys lost, I thought it was a good game.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last Packer game at County Stadium against the Falcons. It also happened to be the first time in YEARS the Packers clinched the playoffs. It was also the game of Sterling Sharpe's injury. The game ended with Favre diving into the endzone for the go ahead score.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though it was a Preseason it was my 2 years ago i think Vikings vs Chargers. Being from New York and Driving 17 hours to see them it was a thrill. Also seeing Culpepper and LT and Brees. I was right next to the Tunnel so i saw them all come out.

Best Regular Season game - Dolphins vs Bills, That rival is very fun to be around up there.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the lions game vs the vikings in 2005, when that guy ran around with the fire millen sign, that was the only form of entertainment at ford field. all the other lions games i've been to have sucked. cause the lions suck

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I've only been to three games and one of them was preseason Pats/Cowboys game in the old Foxboro Stadium, so I'd have to go with this years Jaguars/Jets game by default since the Jags put up 42 points on them... although the Pats/Jags game was good too...
Old 02-20-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

EDIT- I put a baseball game...
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:14 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only game I have been to is the Jets - Raiders game at the end of this regular season, which was great, bring on the London game!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was also at the Giants/Denver game when Eli beat Denver with only seconds left with a TD pass to Toomer. That was real exciting.

Also back in 2001, Seahawks played the Giants and Keri Collins led the Giants back on a late drive that went 96 yards to win.

Other than those two, I've been to quite a couple of games where the Giants beat the Cowboys, that is always great.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't gone to many Giants games. I usually sit home with the family, all my brothers and cousins, and we all watch the game together on the big screen with lots of grub in front of us. We all get together for one day and act as homers together. Its fun times. More of a family gathering coupled with football.

Haven't really gone to any memorable games. I guess the infamous NO "home game" last year.

The panthers playoff game wouldve been the best had the Giants not gotten their ass kicked. :(
Old 02-20-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know isn't NFL but the 2005 Penn State Ohio State game in Happy valley

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.

41-0? Could that be 2001 NFC Championship Game? That game was a precursor to things to come in the Super Bowl.... :roll:

Lets see:

Ravens - Broncos 2001 AFC Wild Card : great game....great Defense...Super Bowl run had begun

Ravens - Browns 2003 : Jamal sets NFL single game rushing record

Ravens - Colts 2007 AFC Divisional Game : result sucked but great game atmosphere

Ravens - Cowboys 2005 : Kyle Boller passes for 4 TD's ... why isn't starting?

Ravens - Panthers 2006 : Kyle Boller comes in to almost get the victory and leads 3 TD drives ... again why isn't he starting

Ravens - Chargers 2006 : Great early season game, HEAP!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts/Jags this year was pretty good....Steelers/Jags was also good...I dunno, we always kill everyone at home minus the Texans.

My personal fave was probably Jags/Titans last year, with the 40-14 result. Everybody was doing the wave, watching the Titans get slaughtered, and the best part, chanting "Fisher sucks! Fisher sucks!". That was awesome.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Haven't gone to many Giants games. I usually sit home with the family, all my brothers and cousins, and we all watch the game together on the big screen with lots of grub in front of us. We all get together for one day and act as homers together. Its fun times. More of a family gathering coupled with football.

Haven't really gone to any memorable games. I guess the infamous NO "home game" last year.

The panthers playoff game wouldve been the best had the Giants not gotten their ass kicked. :(
I was at both those games as well. The Pantehrs game was definately not fun. :( The Saints game this year might have been even less fun. Driving up there to see a terrible butt kicking on Christmas Eve was not good. However the Monday night Saints home game last year was very fun. A couple of girls from New Orleans drove into the stadium hanging out their sun roof showing everyone their tits. Which is always good. We also had a couple of couches and a keg in the parking lot for the tail gate.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers vs. vikings this year. It wasn't really that great of game, but it was my favorite packer game i have attended.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat
I know isn't NFL but the 2005 Penn State Ohio State game in Happy valley
I second that, the atmosphere in that game was amazing.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"We'll take the ball and we're going to score."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Either when the Cowboys finally came to GB and we whooped the **** out of them(Darren Sharper jumped on me)
The Packers Seattle Playoff game(We want the ball and we're going to score, Harris' beautiful dreads floppin in the breeze)
The 96 NFC Championship game between the packers and panthers.
Monday Night Football Packers Vs Vikings, "He did what?"
Old 02-20-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1/21/2007 AFC Championship Game Patriots at Colts

One of the best games ever IMO. It was a great thing to witness live.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets V. Vikings, the game itself was pretty sub-par, but what made the game memorable was that Brad Johnson was benched. So if I can describe how it went it would be like this...

Going into the third quater a silent Metrodome was all that could be found, as Chad Pennington was lighting things up on a horrible Viking secondary. When suddenly a murmer arouse amounst the crowd. It appeared from a distance that Tavaris Jackson was warming up on the sidelines, but nobody wanted cheer just yet, as we've seen Brad Johnson go back in so many times.

The Vikings get the ball back, and suddenly the crowd erupts in to a arousing uproar of joy and extasy. Tavaris Jackson was taking the field, and was giving a standing ovation, that lasted at least five minutes. First play, completion, the crowd went insane. Suddenly, the drive stalled, and on 3rd down T-Jack threw an incompletion. He received the loudest cheer, for an incomplete pass, I've ever heard in my life. The city loved him, and Brad was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote