Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack
As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
The NFL should crack down on players off field problems, i'm tired of these "gangsters".
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119
Quote:
As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
The NFL should crack down on players off field problems, i'm tired of these "gangsters".
says the man with a serial killer in his avatar...

hmmmm....

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like it is likely a case of a premature report:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....8/1027/RSS0201

Gun shots at club + Pacman attending = OMG speculative news story!

It's amazing how trouble seems to follow him around, he should probably take his own advice about only going out to quiet spots, but really, I couldn't care less what happens around him or what people associated with him do, as long as he stays out of prison and focuses on football during the season, that's good enough for me.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He actually played well this season. Character is very important in the scouting process for just that reason. That is why I don't want Brandon Merriweather in this year's draft even though many of my fellow giant fans do. Thugs are egotistical, violent and don't have the proper equipment upstairs. Why on earth would you give that kind of guy millions of dollars? Those millions don't make them change for the better, but more likely for the worse. PacMan will be out of the league in a year.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:51 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan
Seems like it is likely a case of a premature report:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....8/1027/RSS0201

Gun shots at club + Pacman attending = OMG speculative news story!

It's amazing how trouble seems to follow him around, he should probably take his own advice about only going out to quiet spots, but really, I couldn't care less what happens around him or what people associated with him do, as long as he stays out of prison and focuses on football during the season, that's good enough for me.
That's a biased point of view on your side. It's more like...

Wow there are gun shots everywhere Adam Jones goes. They should bann him from nightclubs alltogether.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge_V
pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
Pacman wishes he was gangsta but he aint nothin but a rich wanksta tryin to be hard, it will catch up to him karma is a female dog.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

There goes a pro-bowl caliber career.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Let's all go to a strip club in Las Vegas and since we're rich we'll throw a bunch of singles at the dancers, Why singles? You're rich, if you don't need em what's the dancer gonna do with em? Buy a new outfit? What's the thinking behind this? Why throw her singles when you can buy her? (I'm talking about Nelly and Jermaine Dupri here) That's uckin stupid, it's amazing what people think is "cool".

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119
Quote:
Why do you think it's necessary to impose your morals on other peoples' lives. Like OztTitan said, there is nothing more than speculation right now anyways.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so he had nothing to do with it. He was just there at a private party, and a fight broke out between the strippers and it escalated into gunfire. Says police only wanted to talk to Pacman as a witness to the altercation and not as a suspect.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/in...&news_id=54723
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Ok, so he had nothing to do with it. He was just there at a private party, and a fight broke out between the strippers and it escalated into gunfire. Says police only wanted to talk to Pacman as a witness to the altercation and not as a suspect.

And this is exactly why you don't jump to conclusions.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.
going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:

True, but as a Titans fan, it's hard not to when you see things like this pop up, especially since it's almost become a regular occurance. If you look back at all the stuff he's done, though, he's been convicted of almost next to nothing, but he's always around these sort of situations.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:

True, but as a Titans fan, it's hard not to when you see things like this pop up, especially since it's almost become a regular occurance. If you look back at all the stuff he's done, though, he's been convicted of almost next to nothing, but he's always around these sort of situations.
Eh..if he always happens to be around it, then that's the lifestyle he has chosen. Like I said before, I can't expect anybody else to live their life according to my set of morals, especially when he's rarely involved.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.

OMG, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Sig quote.

Might want to learn english before you post as well. "gots" is not a word.

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
kafb86

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

he was just a witness
Old 02-20-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow him and Chris Henry really represent West Virginia proudly???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?
dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
Um you never said you were joking from what I can read above. If you could, please bold the parts where it is clearly stating that you were joking.

There are no points in your posts were I could remotely understand that it was just for fun.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Um you never said you were joking from what I can read above. If you could, please bold the parts where it is clearly stating that you were joking.

There are no points in your posts were I could remotely understand that it was just for fun.
besides that your right, no other spots to suggest i was joking. but thanks for the whole that was funny as hell sig quote thing and then actually doing it.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

besides that your right, no other spots to suggest i was joking. but thanks for the whole that was funny as hell sig quote thing and then actually doing it.
edge 1...sweetness 0. Didn't see that part, I guess I misread. Still it's a funny thing to put as a sig quote.

Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
He actually played well this season. Character is very important in the scouting process for just that reason. That is why I don't want Brandon Merriweather in this year's draft even though many of my fellow giant fans do. Thugs are egotistical, violent and don't have the proper equipment upstairs. Why on earth would you give that kind of guy millions of dollars? Those millions don't make them change for the better, but more likely for the worse. PacMan will be out of the league in a year.
Doubt it, still love him as a pick, wasn't like we didn't know he had troubles at WVU. I don't see how he will be out of the league in a year, Hell Ray Lewis and leonard little are still in the NFL and plenty of other "thugs". It really doesn't bother me what he does off the field, but he will never get the respect that he deserves and he does deserve respect for his play on the football field.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Wow him and Chris Henry really represent West Virginia proudly???
oh yea they were roommates

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Who would have a Vernand Morency sig?
a kickass Vernand Morency sig at that

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote