Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

I'm drinking a Miller High Life right now :)
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up a bottle of Three Floyds Mikeller Oatgoop this morning. Hopefully it is as good as it is claimed to be.

Also I heard that Three Floyds and Dogfish Head are working on a collaboration...if so I can wait to see what they come out with. :)

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Gross. They sell 32oz cans of High Life Light for like 2 bucks each at the gas station a block from here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
So you're drinking piss, nice to know. ;)

I hate Miller with a passion, yuck. Easily my least favorite domestic beer (that and Keystone).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which leads to the question: Which beer(s) do you absolutely refuse to drink? I may be somewhat of a beer snob but I will drink a Mich Ultra, Coors Light, Bud, Miller lite, whatever if it's there and be fine with it, but the one thing I will NOT drink and WILL call my friends Vaginas for drinking every time is the Miller Lite Chill or Bud lite LIME or Mich Ultra Cactus Lime GARBAGE they are coming out with now.

Drinking one of the above products is unacceptable, even if you are about to bone a fat chick and you just need to down 3 more beers to get the courage ... still...unacceptable IMPO. Go in the bathroom and drink rubbing alcohol instead.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont touch any of those lime beers, natural light/ice, busch and I refuse to even consider trying that MGD 64 nonsense.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I wont touch any of those lime beers, natural light/ice, busch and I refuse to even consider trying that MGD 64 nonsense.
Natty light sometimes has its purpose.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Natty light sometimes has its purpose.
As a teen with a beer bong ONLY!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't ever try it either. My roommate gave me one. Horrible.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Don't ever try it either. My roommate gave me one. Horrible.
When the beer guy at spec's told me what it was, I started laughing and he was like, "yeah, it's pretty awful."

Old 02-01-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll drink one yes, but I still find the whole "Bud Select" thing to be the dumbest creation ever and wonder who actually falls for that nonsense....
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I'll drink one yes, but I still find the whole "Bud Select" thing to be the dumbest creation ever and wonder who actually falls for that nonsense....
One of my roommates. Nothing like opening the fridge to see a 12 pack of Bud Select. At least it isnt Busch.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As AQ has pointed out before this is the Beer-a obscura thread. Let's Keep the **** beer talk out of here.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in the largest city in the world and I am appalled by the lack of Labatt Blue.

There are transplanted Buffalonians that need to have their needs met

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
As AQ has pointed out before this is the Beer-a obscura thread. Let's Keep the **** beer talk out of here.
If I remember correctly, this is just a reincarnation of the Beer Discussion Thread but with a clever name. Regardless, I have a bottle of Three Philosophers but I dont know if I want to crack that open this late. Especially since I have not been sleeping much lately.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If I remember correctly, this is just a reincarnation of the Beer Discussion Thread but with a clever name. Regardless, I have a bottle of Three Philosophers but I dont know if I want to crack that open this late. Especially since I have not been sleeping much lately.
AQ is the author and she chewed me a new one for speaking of macros in here.

Oh. My. God. Loved it. Absolutely Loved it.

they get smoked.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
As a teen with a beer bong ONLY!
What about Natty Boh? I was having some while watching the Super Bowl.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stopped by Woodmans in Green Bay today. They had a nice selection to choose from. I did laugh a bit when I saw some things like Bud Ice and the Bud Light with Clamato. However I did grab a New Glarus Rasberry Tart while I was there. It is supposed to be very good. I am hoping for the best.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats with all the Busch hate? Its pretty much water with alcohol in it, not a whole lot of taste. It certainly beats any similarly priced beer brewed in Milwaukee. I prefer Stroh's if youre going for quantity, but have hit up the Busch on more than one occasion.

I love Molson by the way. Molson is an entirely different beer out of a bottle than a can, the difference there is huge; more so than other beers ive noticed.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Whats with all the Busch hate? Its pretty much water with alcohol in it, not a whole lot of taste. It certainly beats any similarly priced beer brewed in Milwaukee. I prefer Stroh's if youre going for quantity, but have hit up the Busch on more than one occasion.

I love Molson by the way. Molson is an entirely different beer out of a bottle than a can, the difference there is huge; more so than other beers ive noticed.
This thread is about great tasting beers. Not beers that lack taste. Molson also does not count. I mean I don't drink the quality beers that many in this thread do, but whenever I speak about a beer it is one I have never tried.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Right on, lemme know what you think.
Drinking the Three Philosophers right now. It's good but I like the St Bernardus abt 12 more.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
This thread is about great tasting beers. Not beers that lack taste. Molson also does not count. I mean I don't drink the quality beers that many in this thread do, but whenever I speak about a beer it is one I have never tried.
You don't consider Molson to be a good tasting beer? Speak of a pain in the butt beer snob.

And also, you only talk about things you have never tried? Great strategy right there.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I stopped by Woodmans in Green Bay today. They had a nice selection to choose from. I did laugh a bit when I saw some things like Bud Ice and the Bud Light with Clamato. However I did grab a New Glarus Rasberry Tart while I was there. It is supposed to be very good. I am hoping for the best.
cooool. ya could've spit on my house from there. assuming you were at the one off of hwy 29.

yeah, New Glarus Raspberry Tart has one a few awards. It's decent..exactly what the name implies. very fruity and very tart. pretty good selection.

Woodman's gives me wood every time i walk in there...wonder if that's how they got the name...anyway..i need to go there...or just drink good beer. hosted a mexican themed new year's party and i got waaaaaay too much mexi beer. so now i can't buy new stuff until i get rid of the piss water i have in my basement right now.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post

Busch sucks.

Canadian beer mostly sucks.

People in St. Louis don't even really understand what beer is.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Busch is as cheap as I'll go. It isn't very good, but it's "drinkable" in my opinion. I'll drink Busch before I drink some of the garbage that Bud puts out.

I bought a six pack of Magic Hat #9 the other day. I was not impressed. I've heard great things about it, but I did not understand the hype.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote