Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-20-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default LeCharles Bentley Career May Be Done

he miss last and will miss this year also they even say look out for his career to be done

watch out for him to be let go

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/4567235.html
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland is cursed, no way around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
flave1969
Rookie

flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel really bad for him, a really good solid player, and the Browns.
flave1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That always sucks.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Baxter, too. What is it, with the Browns, with knee injuries?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Hint to the FA's, don't sign with the Browns. If you do, then prepare for the Browns curse of getting injuried.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wonder if Doss and Troy Smith still wanna play for the Browns
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

maybe they need to fix the field
Old 02-20-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty weak.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

The Art Modell Curse
Old 02-20-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Damn he was so valuable in Madden, a good young center, but now I have Mangold so no worries there. If the Browns really had feelings for prospects in the draft, then they should forfeit all of their day one picks.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

man that is horrible. I remember how big of a signing he was last year. He was an elite OL got a huge contract and on the day he was signed it was like the day Clevelands franchsise turned around...and then he never plays a game for them.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. You can't not wonder if the Browns are cursed. They get one of the best OC to come home and play for them and he might end up not playing a single game for them.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

im surprised no one has mentioned the problem that cleveland has at the hospital they send their players to. it seems everyone that has surgery their gets a staph(spelling) infection.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

should he be let go?

why pay someone for 2 years maybe more if they cant play
Old 02-20-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sucks. Wasn't he relatively young, too?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
I believe he is around 26 or 27?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
I believe he is around 26 or 27?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
dlions20

Cleveland Knee injuries of late....

Bentley
Edwards
Winslow
baxter
Sean Jones
etc....

We also ended Chris Speilmans career with an injury along with Jamir Miller and others.

I love Cleveland, but we have set the NFL record for injuries 2 times in a row acouple years ago.

At one point with Butch Davis, we had 9 starters on D out with injuries and thats not including the offense.

last year McGinest, Andra Davis, and rookie Dqwell Jackson were all hurt at LB for games here and there. Baxter was gone for the season 2 years in a row basically. Jourovicious got hurt, both of our gaurds didnt finish the season, our starting RT Ryan Tucker missed most of the end of the season, Droughns was out a game or so, Charlie Frye missed 4 or so games, Leigh Bodden was out for 3 or so, Russel ended the season hurt!

WHAT GIVES? It wouldnt madder if we did have a good team, there never all on the field for more than 1 game. I dont think we can draft Adrien Peterson for this reason.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns won't let go of him, hes an amazing center... Fraley will be re-signed for what I hope is 3 years, and then I hope we get Bentley back and re-install him as a guard.

Fraley was our best player on the o-line, if you can put Bentley with him at guard, as well as Dielman or Steinbach, draft 2 o-lineman this year and let them learn the system, then you have a much improved o-line by 2008, which will be the year the Browns play for a playoff spot.

It's horrible news that he has to go through this, just good that it isn't when were making a huge push for a title or anything.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told him he should have signed with San Diego.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

feel bad for the guy because is a St. Ignatius guy who just wanted to come home and play for his hometown.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
mpindo3
Rookie

mpindo3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

sounds like a S&C problem to me. they need new trainers apparently.
mpindo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's terrible for everyone involved!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ckr50702

I don't understand why they just don't wear knee braces. Nick Mangold wears them and you saw how they saved him in the playoff game vs. the Patriots. His knee was akwardly bent. Even if it's uncomfortable, what's 3 hours compared to 1 year of rehab.