Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-15-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin are not funny. I'd rather listen to Dane Cook than either of them, and I don't like Dane Cook. I will never understand what people see in those two.
I watched a Demetri Martin special on CC last week and I thought it was funny. It wasn't hilarious but it made me chuckle some.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone I left off my list earlier...

Boy I love me some Norm MacDonald.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lewis Black is hysterical. Chris Tucker's old stuff is funny, he's just a funny person. Dave Chapelle is my absolute favorite.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Jim Norton, Lewis Black, and Demetri Martin
Superb list. Bill Hicks is a comic god, just below Carlin and Pryor.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlin
Hedgeberg
Hicks
Black
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
1a) Mitch Hedberg
1b) Richard Pryor

Everyone Else: Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Stephen Wright, Eddie Murphy, Mort Sahl, Redd Foxx, Steve Martin, Zach Galifianakis, and Andy Kaufman..

Going outside of Stand Up stuff.. I love Groucho Marx.
One of my favorites, don't know how I forgot him. My friend's dad got to meet him, I'm so jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QoyQ...eature=related

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 02-15-2009 at 03:13 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really like Demitri Martin very much.. I don't know why. He just always has this look on his face that annoys me. Like he's expecting everyone to laugh at his joke or something.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Stephen Lynch, Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, Daniel Tosh, Brian Posehn, Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, Dmitri Martin, Zack Galifinakis, Ricky Gerviase, Kyle Dunnigan.

Anyone like Kyle Dunnigan? I loved his looping machine bit. haha.

http://comedians.comedycentral.com/k...n---lame-story

I cant stand Attell, Dunham, Stanhope, Mencia, Reagan, the redneck guys, Caliendo, and Lopez...among others.
The loop was funny, but his whole routine is nowhere near the greatest.

As for Demetri and Mitch, it's just something you either love or don't think is funny at all. Me and my friend can quote Demetri Martin jokes all day long and still laugh.