Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 215
Reputation: 80
Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?
Um, depends on what state you are in. And Vick was involved with 14 and 15 year olds at a party. He served alcohol to 14 and 15 year old girls when he was 19 or 20. He broke laws that would have gotten him a long prison sentence and a status as a sex offender if he was a regular Joe.

Read this and see what a sicko Marcus is. And why is he being sued by a 17 year old girl for having a relationship with her when she was 15/

http://waldo.jaquith.org/blog/2004/0...ick-suspended/
No it does not depend on the state you live in. A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty. A 14 year old and a 15 year old will have gone through puberty. He's not a pedophile at all. He's not having sex with 10 year olds.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.
Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?
Um, depends on what state you are in. And Vick was involved with 14 and 15 year olds at a party. He served alcohol to 14 and 15 year old girls when he was 19 or 20. He broke laws that would have gotten him a long prison sentence and a status as a sex offender if he was a regular Joe.

Read this and see what a sicko Marcus is. And why is he being sued by a 17 year old girl for having a relationship with her when she was 15/

http://waldo.jaquith.org/blog/2004/0...ick-suspended/
No it does not depend on the state you live in. A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty. A 14 year old and a 15 year old will have gone through puberty. He's not a pedophile at all. He's not having sex with 10 year olds.
Why don't you try what Marcus did and see what happened to you. Why do you think Marcus was arrested in the first place? He would not be arrested if it was legal to have sex with a 14 and 15 year old.

Do you ever watch Dateline NBC To Catch a Predator? Guys who come to see what they think are 14 and 15 year olds are arrested and hauled away. This is just for showing up at the house. They never went as far as Marcus did.

The cop who shot Steve Foley should be given a metal of honor. Steve Foley is one athlete who we know will not get away with a crime just because he was an athlete.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 8,883
Reputation: 1244
RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.
Default

I was always a fan of Marcus Vick and still kind of am... I thought it was funny when on the away game he gave the crowd the finger in college
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 215
Reputation: 80
Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft

Why don't you try what Marcus did and see what happened to you. Why do you think Marcus was arrested in the first place? He would not be arrested if it was legal to have sex with a 14 and 15 year old.

Do you ever watch Dateline NBC To Catch a Predator? Guys who come to see what they think are 14 and 15 year olds are arrested and hauled away. This is just for showing up at the house. They never went as far as Marcus did.

The cop who shot Steve Foley should be given a metal of honor. Steve Foley is one athlete who we know will not get away with a crime just because he was an athlete.
That's nice. I never said what he did was right, just that you have no idea what a pedophile is. I suggest you do some research before using big words to try to impress people. It's just embarrassing when you have no idea what the big word means.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft

Why don't you try what Marcus did and see what happened to you. Why do you think Marcus was arrested in the first place? He would not be arrested if it was legal to have sex with a 14 and 15 year old.

Do you ever watch Dateline NBC To Catch a Predator? Guys who come to see what they think are 14 and 15 year olds are arrested and hauled away. This is just for showing up at the house. They never went as far as Marcus did.

The cop who shot Steve Foley should be given a metal of honor. Steve Foley is one athlete who we know will not get away with a crime just because he was an athlete.
That's nice. I never said what he did was right, just that you have no idea what a pedophile is. I suggest you do some research before using big words to try to impress people. It's just embarrassing when you have no idea what the big word means.
Why don't you go look at what the law is. I go by that. Not by a definition some geek is to try to justify criminal behavior on the part of their hero. I get the same arguement from supporters of a certain Vicarian order that you give. Doesn't matter if the child is 15 years old or 10 years old. You will be arrested for inappropiate with someone that age unless you are the brother of a famous NFL QB.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 215
Reputation: 80
Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Why don't you go look at what the law is. I go by that. Not by a definition some geek is to try to justify criminal behavior on the part of their hero. I get the same arguement from supporters of a certain Vicarian order that you give. Doesn't matter if the child is 15 years old or 10 years old. You will be arrested for inappropiate with someone that age unless you are the brother of a famous NFL QB.
Again when did I say what he did was right and legal? Yes having sex with a minor is illegal when you are over the age of 18 years old. That's not the point. The point is that you are a moron. You use big words but you do not know the definition of these big words. I did not make up the word pedophile or it's definition. You are just about one of the dumbest posters on these boards. Let me put this in caps so maybe it can get through your thick skull. MY POINT IS NOT THAT WHAT HE DID WAS LEGAL BUT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD PEDOPHILE MEANS.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,619
Reputation: 49207
umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I'm starting to grow tired of topics about this guy. He's got the talent of a #4 WR with off the field problems that make Randy Moss look like a saint. He'll be out of the league soon.

I guess we always have to have a Maurice Clarrett to talk about though.
__________________

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.