Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Quote:
Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
ah come on - its cheap drinks in Mexico every night
Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.
No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.
Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to be a douchebag and risk the chance of getting caught and having the crap kicked out of you. Trust me, dude, there is an unwritten law down here that says "don't steal someone's beer".

But as was said earlier, N.O. is the place to be for Mardi Gras because of the parades and atmosphere.
i agree with there, i wouldn't do it down in NO but in the northern part of the state, like where i am orginally from (Bossier City/Shreveport) we are more open bar, basically cuz you almost know everyone and there aren't a million ppl on 4 streets. ha it's more like 5-10 thousand ppl stretched along the whole parade route.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: FAT TUESDAY!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan
Quote:
Whats everyone doing tonight. CHEAP DRINKS IN MEXICO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
ah come on - its cheap drinks in Mexico every night
Haha, true. But even cheaper last night. The cheap drinks usually are just the crappy stuff. Last night everything was a buck.
just to let yall know you should have gone to louisiana, you can almost get free drinks anywhere cuz of mardi gras celebrations.
No you can't...

And yes, Louisiana is the place to be for Mardi Gras, but that goes without saying.
during parades?? yea you can, eveyone is so damn drunk that they don't know if you are friends of theres or not, you can just gank drinks all night long.
Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to be a douchebag and risk the chance of getting caught and having the crap kicked out of you. Trust me, dude, there is an unwritten law down here that says "don't steal someone's beer".

But as was said earlier, N.O. is the place to be for Mardi Gras because of the parades and atmosphere.
i agree with there, i wouldn't do it down in NO but in the northern part of the state, like where i am orginally from (Bossier City/Shreveport) we are more open bar, basically cuz you almost know everyone and there aren't a million ppl on 4 streets. ha it's more like 5-10 thousand ppl stretched along the whole parade route.
Hell, I do that at tailgates all the time. I just go up and start talking to people and always get offered some beer. Now, I only have one or two then move on to the next tailgate, but thats the way to do it. You get free beer and you meet a lot of people.