Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.
Default Channing Crowder

NY Giants fan here and as you may or may not know we are in desperate need of a LB. I was looking around and saw that Crowder is a UFA come the 27th. He's put up pretty damn impressive numbers on a pretty weak team (until recently, no offense) his whole career and hasnt been surrounded by talent like someone like Bart Scott.

As phins fans that see him every week, is there anything you guys can let me know bout him as a Giants fan who is pulling for Crowder. BTW all of us on the Giants boards dont think tuna will even let him outta MIA, im still hoping thoug. So whats the low down on Crowder?????
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Cocelesti

The latest news I have heard is that the contract negotiations have fallen together. So it is absolutely not certain that he will be in Miami next season.

New York Giants could easily be the next place for Channing Crowder to go. While I hope that we let him go now that we have chosen to invest money in Vernon Carey and maybe Y.Bell instead. His contract might be slightly too high to handle, compared to how good he really is.

But he could be a solid pick up in New York.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is an ILB, he wouldn't fit the outside spots.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

I though he could play the weakside as well as inside. Then again its only what ive read, Ive only seen him play like 3 or 4 times so you guys would DEF know better than me

And I though his contract wasnt that bad
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote