Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 02-27-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Housh in Seattle Today

Nevermind to what I wrote here.

Quote:
Free-agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is expected in Seattle on Friday for a visit with the Seahawks.

Houshmandzadeh, 31, is considered one of the top wide receivers available in free agency. That is a position where the Seahawks want to deepen their roster after injuries ravaged them last season.

He caught 92 passes last season for Cincinnati, his eighth season with the Bengals after being a seventh-round choice in 2001.

Houshmandzadeh played one season at Oregon State after transferring from a junior college.

Free-agent defensive end Chris Canty of Dallas is scheduled to visit the Seahawks on Monday, according to his agent.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...58_hawk28.html
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's kinda doubtful right now that the Seahawks sign him, unless they manage to get him signed before he leaves.

Generally with their first choice FA, they bring them in and throw money at them until they are able to get them to agree to a contract. I don't really expect a lot out of Ruskell this offseason.

I question if he is even going to sign Weaver or Engram, which would be a major disappointment.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
cacksman
Rookie

cacksman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Housh will most likely command big money and a long term contract. For these reasons I do not want us to sign him. He will be 32 by the start of the season.

I would much rather use that money to sign Chris Canty (who is also visiting) and Sean Jones. Signing Jones would take care of a need in the draft and he is also young and very talented. If we signed Housh, we would still have a need at WR because he is so damn old.
cacksman is offline   Reply With Quote