Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-27-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

I like how the FSU guy got owned here. LOL.

Good luck with college ball bro, would have loved to play definetely make the most of it. Hopefully we will be talking about you someday on these forums.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
I like how the FSU guy got owned here. LOL.

Good luck with college ball bro, would have loved to play definetely make the most of it. Hopefully we will be talking about you someday on these forums.
Your avatar always mezmerizes me croom.

Seriously, good luck to you (except in the Michigan game of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Your avatar always mezmerizes me croom.

Seriously, good luck to you (especially in the Michigan game of course).
fixed that for you

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
fixed that for you
Fixed for you maybe...............

Seriously though wicket, I have it as a loss for us, but don't be surprised if the Michigan/ND game is alot closer than last years 18 point game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 02-27-2009 at 09:51 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickman561 View Post
Hey Forum,

I'm new to here but my boy told me about draftcountdown and i had to check it out and now I'm hooked. But Im a DB 5'9 160 from pahokee,fl class of 2009, just sign a letter of intent to play at Eastern Michigan and had offers from Minnesota and FAU but my question is how much of a shot you guys think we have at beating Michigan?

I'm looking forward to playing them especially since my former teammates Brandon Hawthrone LB and Vincent Smith RB enrolled there also from the class of 09 and Ofcourse Tae Odoms from the 08 class leading receiver for them this past season. It'll be fun to line up against him again like we did from practices back in High School.

But Do You guys think we got a chance?
Why didnt you go to Schellenberger?
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:31 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Fixed for you maybe...............

Seriously though wicket, I have it as a loss for us, but don't be surprised if the Michigan/ND game is alot closer than last years 18 point game.
i think we still win but i dont expect to get the match fumbled to us like last year. i expect us to be better but michigan to be a lot better and i think we will win by like 9 points or something

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote