Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default >> DC MLB Diamond League

Not for the faint in heart. This league is all about the battle of the fittest. If you think you've got what it takes to lay the beatdown in fantasy baseball, then this league is made for you.

GAME PLAY
2 Week Head-to-Head Point Match Ups

ROSTER
Catcher (C): 1
First Base (1B): 1
Second Base (2B): 1
Third Base (3B): 1
Shortstop (SS): 1
Outfield (OF): 3
Utility (UTIL): 2
Pitcher (P): 2
Starting Pitcher (SP): 4
Relief Pitcher (RP) : 2
Bench (BE): 7
Disabled List (DL): 3

DRAFT
Every year we will hold an auction draft to replenish our rosters.

AWARDS
The League Champion will receive $20 auction dollars. 2nd Place will receive an extra $10.

PAST CHAMPIONS
2009 - Hchu
2010 - D-Unit
2011 - PrinceFielder
2012 - D-Unit

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-14-2013 at 01:47 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to join.

I would like to point out that this is the year 2009. You're league logo may be misleading.

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-03-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be just like the league we're all in now haha. I'm interested as well though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sent you a PM

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
This is going to be just like the league we're all in now haha. I'm interested as well though.
Yeah, part of me doesn't wanna join for that reason.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring it on!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested......

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yeah, I might back out of this if it includes more than say 4-5 of the guys in D's other league.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested also.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I threw my name in the hat there for this endeavor.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The main differences are that it's a points league, a 20 man league, an auction draft league, and you keep players forever... so wait... what's the same again??? Um... nothing.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just combine leagues. I got one on ESPN that I started with Brodeur and T2. mqtirishfan and Forenci are two confirmed participants who I didn't send invites to yet

Old 03-03-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The main differences are that it's a points league, a 20 man league, an auction draft league, and you keep players forever... so wait... what's the same again??? Um... nothing.
It isn't the same in terms of format, which is fine. The only concern is when guys start choosing between which league they wanna "focus" on. I know that happened a little in some of our many football leagues.

I still want in.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am interested.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It isn't the same in terms of format, which is fine. The only concern is when guys start choosing between which league they wanna "focus" on. I know that happened a little in some of our many football leagues.

I still want in.
Well, I'm only in 2 leagues... so.... enter only if you have strong interest is my advice.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Well, I'm only in 2 leagues... so.... enter only if you have strong interest is my advice.
I always have 'strong interest.'

It will be the 3rd and final league I am a part of.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Let's just combine leagues. I got one on ESPN that I started with Brodeur and T2. mqtirishfan and Forenci are two confirmed participants who I didn't send invites to yet
Is there anyone else? I don't mind those guys joining...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wow. 460 player auction!? That will last 10 hours, haha.

We'll all be bidding $1 on the last 200 players.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would that mean I would get money for drafting Jose Vidro? Is that how it works?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wooo. No-hitters get you an additional 2 points.

I'm gonna try my damnest to get the league leader in that category!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I already have 16 applicants... Not going to pick final owners until later, but I may have waves of 5 who get in right away...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why was I, of all peoples on earth, not invited? :(

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

D-Unit, what about merging leagues?

Old 03-04-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Besides some of the same people, nothing haha. I'm only going to be in these 2 leagues so I'm definitely going to be involved heavily in both.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote