Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Even though I love him, I would never wear anything other than his Eagles jersey. Thats him at his best, and he deserves to be remebered as one of the best...
Eh, you're right. I already have a white Dawk jersey. A black one sounds good right now.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you've got all Dawk jerseys covered then, haha...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Dawkins Clemson jersey. It will remain my mainstay Eagles jersey, but I'm contemplating a new fave Iggle. Pretty sure it'll be Mr. Bradley.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I have a Dawkins Clemson jersey. It will remain my mainstay Eagles jersey, but I'm contemplating a new fave Iggle. Pretty sure it'll be Mr. Bradley.
Agreed, Bradley is my guy, at least on D, with Bunk. Westy and Shawn are my boys on O. Shawn because I was a linemen and have soft spot for them, Westy just because he's the man, and Bradley, well I've always been a Bradley supporter. Bunk is also a guy I've loved from the beginning, plus said soft spot for linemen.

Abiamiri, MJG, Cole, McNabb, are all...nevermind I love everyone, so I'll just stop there, haha.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

My new favorite on D has to be Bunkley. Dude it strong as an ox. Kind of undersized and doesn't have flashy stats, but the guy does his job as well as anyone in his position in the NFL.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Bunk is my favorite if i had to choose one, Bunk has been solid for us for a year longer than Bradley, and he plays my favorite position. He is what I would want to be as a DT...

Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

OK twista, WTF does chuuuch mean? I saw you use it before and then in this rep, I'm so confused right now...haha.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

It's basically street terminology for "yea I strongly agree"
Old 03-05-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

OK, thanks, I was so baffled, you don't even know...

Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

so drunk right now.

dawkins is god. most fans dont understand how awesome he is
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chuuuch is slang for church.

and church is slang for "preach", ie he's basically agreeing with you.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
chuuuch is slang for church.

and church is slang for "preach", ie he's basically agreeing with you.
He explained it to me, but thanks anyway, haha

Old 03-09-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN - A Facebook post that criticized the Eagles, cost a stadium operations worker his job, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Dan Leone was unhappy the team let Brian Dawkins sign with the Broncos in free agency. According to the newspaper, Leone posted the following on his Facebook page: "Dan is [expletive] devastated about Dawkins signing with Denver ... Dam Eagles R Retarted!!"

Despite deleting the comment, the Eagles fired Leone by phone days later.

"I shouldn't have put it up there," Leone said. "I was ticked off, and I let my emotions go, but I didn't offend any one person or target a specific individual. I was just upset that we lost such a great guy. Dawkins was one of my favorite players. I made a mistake."

LOLOLOLORLOSLRAFWUZ>LWEQ$#%# #
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Well Dan, we share your sentiments, and we are devastated. We'll make it thorugh though...

Old 02-01-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Dawk left, I had to go buy a Dawk 20 jersey in mid green. And hanged it up as a collector item. I didnt want to get it later as a throwback, so I bought it now. I plan to pass it on to my son, when he is old enough, and maybe it can go from generation to generation. As for know it still has its tags.
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote