Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julius Peppers
Larry Johnson
Anquan Boldin

In that order. I can't imagine Lucas being cut, but I can't say I saw that much of him. He's got to worth a pick, even if it is a 4th, no?

B-Easy . . . that would be infinitely stupid of Cleveland. So I guess that means it could happen. (BURN!!! lol) But seriously, selling when his value is at its lowest? Bad move. He's a stud who will bounce back in a big way this year - so says my crystal ball.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Julius Peppers
Larry Johnson
Anquan Boldin

In that order. I can't imagine Lucas being cut, but I can't say I saw that much of him. He's got to worth a pick, even if it is a 4th, no?

B-Easy . . . that would be infinitely stupid of Cleveland. So I guess that means it could happen. (BURN!!! lol) But seriously, selling when his value is at its lowest? Bad move. He's a stud who will bounce back in a big way this year - so says my crystal ball.
Lucas has a huge price tag this year and with Peppers being a big enough hit even if he resigns we'll need the extra money.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Oakland has redone 3 contracts today to allow us to get alot of cap room, so Id expect we go after some1 through F/A or trade

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I think if plax is gone I could see us offering a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick next season for braylon. I know about the kiwi/braylon rumours but those seem a little excessive since Kiwi is our third DE and without him DE becomes a big need, even with the strengthened DT situation. And if we're trying to contend why would we trade replace one weakness with another weakness.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooshooGawd View Post
Is Michael Huff really that bad?

Anyway, I keep hearing Peppers to the Patriots rumors. New England does have quite a few 1st days draft picks, as well as the salary cap space to bring him in.

So I'll go with that one as it makes the most sense.
Schefter has said there is "no chance" New England trades for Peppers. I'm glad.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Schefter has said there is "no chance" New England trades for Peppers. I'm glad.
It that case, it must just be days until we hear of a long-term extension for Vince Wilfork (and maybe Seymour), correct?

I mean they have to use the cap room on something, right?

BTW I edited the original post to add Shaun Rogers. Forgot he was unhappy.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
It that case, it must just be days until we hear of a long-term extension for Vince Wilfork (and maybe Seymour), correct?

BTW I edited the original post to add Shaun Rogers. Forgot he was unhappy.
Were not seeing the whole picture yet.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be cool to see peppers in a broncos uniform...but I would rather save some cap room for the resignin of Cutler, Marhsall, Royal, Clady some time in the near future. Can't keep all your big money players.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NE traded for . . . Greg Lewis, WR from Philly. Does that count as a "big trade" ???? hahahaha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Lucas has a huge price tag this year and with Peppers being a big enough hit even if he resigns we'll need the extra money.
Ok, that explains it. Thanks.

Quote:

Extensions won't even be good enough, imo. Why rush to get Cassel moved for that? Contract extensions can be done anytime. IDK, it all makes me wonder if the other teams mentioned were really that interested in Cassel.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
I think if plax is gone I could see us offering a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick next season for braylon. I know about the kiwi/braylon rumours but those seem a little excessive since Kiwi is our third DE and without him DE becomes a big need, even with the strengthened DT situation. And if we're trying to contend why would we trade replace one weakness with another weakness.
If Braylon goes, it's not going to be for anything less then what Dallas paid for Williams.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

If Michael Huff is released, Ill drive from NYC 2 Oakland and pick him up, LOL. Huff in our 2ndary would be DEVESTATING!!!!

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

Im hopin for a trade for Braylon including a 2nd, 4th and possibly a conditional pick in next years draft. Hell id even do a 1st, 5th, and a conditional, Braylon and Plax would be MONSTERS on the field together

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase1 View Post
Im hopin for a trade for Braylon including a 2nd, 4th and possibly a conditional pick in next years draft. Hell id even do a 1st, 5th, and a conditional, Braylon and Plax would be MONSTERS on the field together
with 1 limping and the other dropping everything?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
with 1 limping and the other dropping everything?
LOL. Great response.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote