Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-06-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am fine whenever.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So far...

Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
Tampa - Anytime on Sunday
GF1080 - March 15
HinesWardJr - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:

BigDawg
BF51
DJP
HChu
ATLDirtyBirds
aNYtitan
KCJ58
Wo_oT88
Thanks for the responses guys. It's looking like March 15. What time of day works best. I can go into ESPN and lock up the time now. If we need to change later, I can try that... but it's best to lock in the time asap.

Also, please post or PM me your email addresses for the invite.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

zaknim@yahoo.com

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rskcb28@yahoo.com
Old 03-06-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

punk27@gmail.com
Old 03-06-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for the responses guys. It's looking like March 15. What time of day works best. I can go into ESPN and lock up the time now. If we need to change later, I can try that... but it's best to lock in the time asap.

Also, please post or PM me your email addresses for the invite.
princefielder28@yahoo.com

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunday is by far the best day for me as well. I don't know if March 15 works yet, but Sundays are a good bet with me.

Runninvick7@aol.com
Old 03-06-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Sunday is by far the best day for me as well. I don't know if March 15 works yet, but Sundays are a good bet with me.

Runninvick7@aol.com
Can you put it in your schedule and rearrange other things that might come up?

If no times are mentioned, I'll just see what they got and let you know.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mc618553@wcupa.edu
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you put it in your schedule and rearrange other things that might come up?

If no times are mentioned, I'll just see what they got and let you know.

Not really. I should be good to go, but I can't give you a 100% yes at this point.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fischbowl88@yahoo.com

I'm likely travelling on the 15th

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anytime on sunday.

potvinrulz@hotmail.com :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 15th works well for me, this weekend would have to be after 6pm

mike_wrobel@hotmail.com

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I've just spun a twist in this game. I think it'll add more fun for everyone...

But I've changed this to a Head-2-Head Points League with 4 Divisions. Each H2H Matchup lasts 2 weeks. There are 5 teams in each division and the top 2 make the playoffs. Meaning there will be 8 playoff teams. Playoffs last 6 weeks (2 weeks per playoff match up) to determine the winner.

I decided to take this route because I felt it would keep more people involved throughout the season. In a 20 man league, once the gap gets too large in a points league... the bottom half of the league (if not more) will tend to give up. ...and I believe our league would turn into that. This alternate gives teams a chance to be one of the top 2 in their division and fight for that playoff spot all the way to the end. Not too mention match up trash talk should become epic. :D

Season View
Weeks 1, 2 (Regular Season)
Weeks 3, 4 (Regular Season)
Weeks 5, 6 (Regular Season)
Weeks 7, 8 (Regular Season)
Weeks 9, 10 (Regular Season)
Weeks 11, 12 (Regular Season)
Weeks 13, 14 (Regular Season)
Weeks 15, 16 (Regular Season)
Weeks 17, 18 (Regular Season)

Weeks 19, 20 (Playoffs Round 1)
Weeks 21, 22 (Playoffs Round 2)
Weeks 23, 24 (Playoffs Round 3)
Old 03-06-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
GF1080 - March 15
Wo_oT88 - Anytime on Sunday
BigDawg - March 15
KCJ58 - Anytime on Sunday
ATLDirtyBirds - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:

BF51
DJP
HChu
aNYtitan
Old 03-06-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anytime Sunday. hauchu@gmail.com

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just do the draft now . . . haha
Old 03-06-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
GF1080 - March 15
BigDawg - March 15
HChu - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:

BF51
DJP
aNYtitan
Old 03-06-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Invites have been sent to those who have submitted their email addresses.

Please do not give your team name a fancy name.

Simply name it: Team "Your forum name"

Example: Team D-Unit

For those of you with abbreviated names that's fine.

Example: Team GF1080, Team PF28, Team Tampa24L

Got it? Now keep it straight.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, I suggest loweing the number of games we can start a hitter or pitcher per matchup. I think it's a little high.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No fancy names? Aww man. E-mail: brodeurnumber1@gmail.com

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D, I suggest loweing the number of games we can start a hitter or pitcher per matchup. I think it's a little high.
Those are ESPN defaults. I couldn't find where I could edit it, but I'll look again.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Those are ESPN defaults. I couldn't find where I could edit it, but I'll look again.
I'd probably lower games started to about 115 or 120.

You figure 6 games per week for the 10 offensive starting slots x 2 weeks = 120.

As for pitching starts, it should be about 10, IMO.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't matter
Old 03-06-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
fisch - Weekdays
PF - March 15
Jughead - March 15
GF1080 - March 15
BigDawg - March 15
HChu - Anytime on Sunday

Awaiting response:

BF51
DJP
aNYtitan
I can do it this Sunday, but only after 6pm eastern because of work.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote