Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB51
Quote:
Originally Posted by \"yodachu\"
D/o/u/c/a/n/a/d/i/a/n/s/h/a/v/e/p/r/o/b/l/e/m/s/w/i/t/h/t/h/e/k/e/y/b/o/a/r/d/?/
nah its the site not me
Okay, I trust ya, Canada is a good town.
Did you just call Canada a town? Moron.

It's a village.
Nuh, uh, its a house where Hitler kept all the bad people.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A. i actually go to school an hour away and it isnt bad at all drivin there everyday for triples, as long as u know a few ppl then u can just chill at their house or whatever however i sometimes regret leaving my hometown cause i have gone to alot less parties than i hav b4 cause i lost connection and all tha shyt and everyone in the town i go to school parties within the town so its pretty hard to get in, but if u are thinking long term and if that school has connections to colleges u should go for it cause being the best player on a terrible team dosent guarantee u a college spot mayb a D3 guarantee but nothin more
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote