Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-05-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Ed Reed for Anquan Boldin? My uncle suggested the trade and claims Mort reported that. IDK if he is pulling my leg because he hates Reed but that is intriguing.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
What about Ed Reed for Anquan Boldin? My uncle suggested the trade and claims Mort reported that. IDK if he is pulling my leg because he hates Reed but that is intriguing.
Never..Never never never...if they do that i'd be eternally pissed of at our organization.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We wouldn't trade Suggs straight up for Boldin, so why would we trade a better player for him? I say NO to this, and I bet this is just some crazy rumor. I bet Boldin's not going anywhere.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

It would never happen PERIOD
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

BACK UP QB??

Who are we going to bring in to play behind Flacco besides Troy? I think someone like Leftwitch or maybe even a Brad Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice? Bringing in a guy like we had last year, Bouman, is a waste. It would be nice to bring in someone that has either been on a winning team or played in the playoffs or a super bowl to back him up. That way we at least have some veteran influence on that position.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Jim Leonhard signed a 3 year $5,875,000 contract. WE COULDN'T MATCH THAT? We could have gave him a 3yr-6mill deal atleast to keep him just for special teams...
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Jim Leonhard signed a 3 year $5,875,000 contract. WE COULDN'T MATCH THAT? We could have gave him a 3yr-6mill deal atleast to keep him just for special teams...
True, but why bother when we are LOADED at safety. I think they (the front office) have other bigger concerns.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey fellas I posted this in the sig thread and I'm not sure if any of you fellow Ravens fans make sigs but if any of you do, and could make this for me, I promise to ease up on Ozzie! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
Hey if someone could please make me a sig with this DHB picture...

and please have the background be black and purple with text that says "DHB" and then "Future Raven!"

Whoever makes it I appreciate it very much.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:08 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i heard we are moving gaithers to right tackle and letting oher play left.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And thats the way it should be to be perfectly honest...good move by management
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where at? All the quotes from Ozzie and the rest of the staff have stated that Oher will be battling Terry and Anderson for the starting RT spot...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ts_O-Line.aspx

Quote:
Added Harbaugh: “He’s going to go compete for the starting job, and I don’t think that’s any major statement because that’s what all our guys are going to do. And it’s going to be tough. We have a really good right tackle right now in Willie Anderson, and I think in some ways this pick takes pressure off of Willie, too.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 04-28-2009 at 11:04 AM.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, everything I read/heard had us keeping Gaither at LT and having Oher compete for the RT spot, which I am in favor of.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea Oher said he is ready to compete for RT
Old 04-28-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, he's gonna be our RT with Gaither at LT.
Its funny though, throughout Oher's life, he's been protecting "the blind side" His own famous biograhpy is named "The Blind Side" and right when he gets to the pros, he's playing RT. hehe, I doubt he cares at all though, he's just 1 of those guys that wanna play and get better no matter what.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

worst case scenario is say Oher doesnt transition to RT. We can have this as our o-line.

LT-Gaither
LG-Oher
C-Birk(maybe Chester for the future)
RG-Grubbs
RT-Yanda

that is still a bad ass line
Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
worst case scenario is say Oher doesnt transition to RT. We can have this as our o-line.

LT-Gaither
LG-Oher
C-Birk(maybe Chester for the future)
RG-Grubbs
RT-Yanda

that is still a bad ass line
I don't really like Yanda at Right tackle. I think he could definetly play it, but I dunno, I think he could be great at Guard. But I doubt Oher has trouble transitioning to RT. I hope we can get a good replacement for Birk next year. Center is the only missing piece to our o-line.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true IDK if Chester can be the C of the future, but he has improved last season hopefully he keeps it up. Can you imagine if we found away to keep Brown OMG. But still if we kept Brown its see ya Suggs,Gaither or Ngata
Old 04-28-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
true IDK if Chester can be the C of the future, but he has improved last season hopefully he keeps it up. Can you imagine if we found away to keep Brown OMG. But still if we kept Brown its see ya Suggs,Gaither or Ngata
yeah, he was asking for more than he deserved. If he played guard, then sure give the man his hard earned cash. But he played Center for us, and Ozzie saw him as our Center for the future, and it made no sense to pay him Guard money. Especially since we've got guys like Suggs, Gaither, and Ngata to sign.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

lol
Old 05-03-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

lol

I'd rather have Hines Ward! Heap blows!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-03-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I'd rather have Hines Ward! Heap blows!
Shut up ******!!!!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Shut up ******!!!!
YOU SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-03-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
YOU SHUT THE **** UP!!!
lol I bet you don't know what this curse word is ************************
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Is it Bullshittingfuckbagsfuck!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 05-19-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any ravens fan want a sig?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote