Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Living in a co-ed dorm sucks. I think I want to slap every girl in my hall.
Sounds like a good idea... and then the whole idea of laundry comes into play.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Sounds like a good idea... and then the whole idea of laundry comes into play.
do your laundry on saturday or sunday mornings if you live in a dorm because that is when most people are asleep or at home for the weekend

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
do your laundry on saturday or sunday mornings if you live in a dorm because that is when most people are asleep or at home for the weekend
Or at 3 AM on a Tuesday night... like I do!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Or at 3 AM on a Tuesday night... like I do!
When I lived in the dorms, I used to do mine at crazy hours like that but we also used to hit the bong prior to.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I do mine at like 11 at night. But we have like 4 machines for the whole building so it will still be packed.

But the reason why it sucks is because girls are attention whores and like to start unnecessary stuff.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I do mine at like 11 at night. But we have like 4 machines for the whole building so it will still be packed.

But the reason why it sucks is because girls are attention whores and like to start unnecessary stuff.
So you don't give them the attention they so desperately crave...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
So you don't give them the attention they so desperately crave...
a good and a bad choice.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a good and a bad choice.
I guess it is because I have no tolerance for drama, I don't think getting laid is worth having to deal with a girl who is that full of drama. There are plenty of girls who don't cause drama everytime they turn around, and those are the ones I associate with.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I guess it is because I have no tolerance for drama, I don't think getting laid is worth having to deal with a girl who is that full of drama. There are plenty of girls who don't cause drama everytime they turn around, and those are the ones I associate with.
same here but we have to keep in mind that not all the guys here are in that situation

Old 03-15-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I decided I'm staying off of all the girls on my floor because too many people have made that mistake. Tonight I have to tell two girls that I just want to be "friends". I already told one and she made it this big deal and cried for like a few hours. And it wasn't like I encouraged her. I've talked to her like 3 times in like the past 3 months.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bitches be trifflin. its a word wlook it up
Old 03-15-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
same here but we have to keep in mind that not all the guys here are in that situation
True, but they probably should be. Life is a hell of a lot less complicated when you eliminate drama from your life. Last night was the first time in months I've actually had to deal with drama, and god damn did it piss me off.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I decided I'm staying off of all the girls on my floor because too many people have made that mistake. Tonight I have to tell two girls that I just want to be "friends". I already told one and she made it this big deal and cried for like a few hours. And it wasn't like I encouraged her. I've talked to her like 3 times in like the past 3 months.
Proximity to the girls you are sleeping with creates the opportunity for more sex but way more drama. It's kind of a "don't crap where you eat" scenario. Keep your floor clear for yourself and just hit up the other 99% of the population.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, so I was dating this chick. She's my age (26), divorced, with two kids. First time I've ever dated someone that's been divorced and first girl I've dated with kids. So, I figured what the hell. Things start off very well then a month into it she all of a sudden breaks up with me. I'm blindsided by it.
The next night she gets in touch with me and says she made a mistake, that she overreacted and wants to meet me. I question it, my head already thinking that she wants to get back together, but my heart pulls me to do it. So, I sit down with her, listen to what she has to say, and accept her back. There were conditions on accepting her back, but I don't want to air too much dirty laundry.
So, things begin again much as they had when we first started dating. Everything is nice then all of a sudden an ex of her's starts texting her. Immediately reg flags go up. ******* big flag on the play. I air out what I have to say. Told her that I'm concerned because when she broke up with me she had said that this guy (Michael) really broke her heart and that she doesn't think she could say no to him if he said that he wanted her back. You know, legitimate concerns over her talking to this guy.
She says she knows where I'm coming from but that their only friends and that she doesn't want him. So, a few weeks pass and things are ok but I start to notice a distance growing between us; all of it from her. She's texting him more and then Bam! Just like Emeril in the ******* kitchen she tells me "Hey, I'm meeting him for dinner Friday". This is on a Monday she tells me this. I'm like "huh?" She's like "yeah, he wants to see me and just talk. That's all we're doing. Two friends talking. Promise." I'm like "ok" but now my head is going wild like Denzel Washington on the sidelines in Remember the Titans. My mind is jumping up and down, pointing, screaming at me. I ignore it because I'm an idiot.
Then Thursday I get the news. "I'm just not into you romantically and you remind me too much of my ex." All I could say is "I assumed it was coming." And that's that. Nothing else is said. It's over.
The next day, that Friday, she ***** him. I knew it was coming, I knew it was going to happen, but it really ******* stings. I know she could have screwed him while we were still together, which would've hurt worse, but even breaking up with me just to **** him hurts too. How callous can someone be?

I'm pissed off at myself and her.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 03-15-2009 at 06:01 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Seems like you didn't really do anything wrong. I mean you could have stepped in and asked her to not go to dinner with him, but like you said she probably would have ended up doing it behind your back. She's just a dumb, obviously indecisive, coldhearted *****. If she comes back to you, I wouldn't even give her the time of day.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright, so I was dating this chick. She's my age (26), divorced, with two kids. First time I've ever dated someone that's been divorced and first girl I've dated with kids. So, I figured what the hell. Things start off very well then a month into it she all of a sudden breaks up with me. I'm blindsided by it.
The next night she gets in touch with me and says she made a mistake, that she overreacted and wants to meet me. I question it, my head already thinking that she wants to get back together, but my heart pulls me to do it. So, I sit down with her, listen to what she has to say, and accept her back. There were conditions on accepting her back, but I don't want to air too much dirty laundry.
So, things begin again much as they had when we first started dating. Everything is nice then all of a sudden an ex of her's starts texting her. Immediately reg flags go up. ******* big flag on the play. I air out what I have to say. Told her that I'm concerned because when she broke up with me she had said that this guy (Michael) really broke her heart and that she doesn't think she could say no to him if he said that he wanted her back. You know, legitimate concerns over her talking to this guy.
She says she knows where I'm coming from but that their only friends and that she doesn't want him. So, a few weeks pass and things are ok but I start to notice a distance growing between us; all of it from her. She's texting him more and then Bam! Just like Emeril in the ******* kitchen she tells me "Hey, I'm meeting him for dinner Friday". This is on a Monday she tells me this. I'm like "huh?" She's like "yeah, he wants to see me and just talk. That's all we're doing. Two friends talking. Promise." I'm like "ok" but now my head is going wild like Denzel Washington on the sidelines in Remember the Titans. My mind is jumping up and down, pointing, screaming at me. I ignore it because I'm an idiot.
Then Thursday I get the news. "I'm just not into you romantically and you remind me too much of my ex." All I could say is "I assumed it was coming." And that's that. Nothing else is said. It's over.
The next day, that Friday, she ***** him. I knew it was coming, I knew it was going to happen, but it really ******* stings. I know she could have screwed him while we were still together, which would've hurt worse, but even breaking up with me just to **** him hurts too. How callous can someone be?

Girls are whores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
my heart pulls me to do it
Getting back with an ex is like playing with fire. It can be hard but there is a reason the relationship ended in the first place.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Of course it stings man, but what she did wasn't callous. You have every right to be pissed at her, but once those feelings dissipate you will realize what she did wasn't even that wrong(well, she should have broke up with you well before it came to that, probably when she decided to get dinner with him.) She was indecisive and you are much better off without her.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I took this girl out for two dates, went well, both got along well, shes hot..whatever. This was probably three weeks ago, and for various reasons our schedule wasn't matching up and we just havent been able to line up that third date. Excuses from me and her.

We were suppose to go out last week but my phone was broke for 2 and half days and I have been sick all weekend, since like Thursday. So I didn't call her, whatever...it wasn't anything that serious anyways, but I just got this text from her and we went on to have this exchange:

her: YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTALLY (sic) JACKASS!!!!!

me: I dont think I am. Sorry but the timing has been horrible.

her: WHATEVER DUDE

(five minutes later)

her: LIKE I SAID YOUR A JACKASS!!!!!!

me: Like I said I am being honest, the timing wasn't right. My phone was broke three days and I have been sick all w/e. I know it sounds like a lie but I know the truth.

her: OK

lol. I didn't text back.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So I took this girl out for two dates, went well, both got along well, shes hot..whatever. This was probably three weeks ago, and for various reasons our schedule wasn't matching up and we just havent been able to line up that third date. Excuses from me and her.

We were suppose to go out last week but my phone was broke for 2 and half days and I have been sick all weekend, since like Thursday. So I didn't call her, whatever...it wasn't anything that serious anyways, but I just got this text from her and we went on to have this exchange:

(five minutes later)

me: Like I said I am being honest, the timing wasn't right. My phone was broke three days and I have been sick all w/e. I know it sounds like a lie but I know the truth.

lol. I didn't text back.
***** don't deserve your respect based on her grammar skills alone.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Man, sorry dude. That really doe suck. You are a year younger, than me, so let me give you some advice I learned from others older than me, and based on my experience. If you want to date a women with kids, make sure she is older than you, like 33 +. 34-36 ideal. Women in between that age bracket, are for the most part, much, much more mature than the girls near our age WITH kids. Plus, they have no hangups because they are older and wiser, and have been through it all. So that BS and drama in your situation, from my experience wouldn't happen because the ladies in that age range, have no need for that. Been there, done that type thing. PLus I notice they are alot more chill to hang out with.

The fact she broke up you the first time is a huge flag. I make it a rule, that if a situation breaks down the first time, then I move on. NO MATTER WHAT! If it's been to be then in the distant future, but I don't do re-dos. If you want to do the whole kids thing make sure she is older than us and alot more mature. Women around our age with kids and divorced are a burden. Not all obviously, but I would stay away.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

(five minutes later)

lol. I didn't text back.
The additional of sic to her text by you made that story. Funny stuff.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Man, sorry dude. That really doe suck. You are a year younger, than me, so let me give you some advice I learned from others older than me, and based on my experience. If you want to date a women with kids, make sure she is older than you, like 33 +. 34-36 ideal. Women in between that age bracket, are for the most part, much, much more mature than the girls near our age WITH kids. Plus, they have no hangups because they are older and wiser, and have been through it all. So that BS and drama in your situation, from my experience wouldn't happen because the ladies in that age range, have no need for that. Been there, done that type thing. PLus I notice they are alot more chill to hang out with.

The fact she broke up you the first time is a huge flag. I make it a rule, that if a situation breaks down the first time, then I move on. NO MATTER WHAT! If it's been to be then in the distant future, but I don't do re-dos. If you want to do the whole kids thing make sure she is older than us and alot more mature. Women around our age with kids and divorced are a burden. Not all obviously, but I would stay away.
Appreciate the advice, man. Yeah, my mind was telling me "No, no, hell no, **** no, don't do it" about getting back together with her but the sex was good and I thought she was sincere about getting back together. Ya know, typical blah, blah, blah. Should always trust my instincts.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

How do you guys deal with women not wanting to leave with you (from a party or bar) because they don't want to look like ***** in front of their friends? This is a common snare for me and I haven't figured out a way to consistently get through it.

Nothing is worse than when a women is obviously into you but they just don't want to get that reputation as a "one night stand" type of girl.

Last edited by I KNOW IT ALL : 03-15-2009 at 09:38 PM.
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Appreciate the advice, man. Yeah, my mind was telling me "No, no, hell no, **** no, don't do it" about getting back together with her but the sex was good and I thought she was sincere about getting back together. Ya know, typical blah, blah, blah. Should always trust my instincts.
Older women are more mature and hornier, and if you can find a true milf, then kudos to you! But no problem, still, best advice I can give if a girl has more issues or is more F'ed up than you, then don't even bother. In this case being 26 and getting a divorce, and then having kids, and then breaking up with you the first time. In my book that's 3 strikes, no need in going in for seconds. She did you a favor the first time. But you live and learn. Now store this lesson you learned and then move on from it.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote