Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Anyone on ESPN minus Michael Smith and John Clayton just because he reminds me of well, me. Nerdy white guy who knew something about football but didn't have the build to play. Granted I'm just a lanky distance runner, and not a Chicken Little stunt-double.
Are you also a pedofile!?

I honestly dislike the majority of former players turned analysts. I know its always been like this, but the last 5-10 years if you arent a former player you can't get a job as an analyst. Before that it seemed when they took former players they picked ones that could articulate thought into speech. Now, if you were an all star/pro bowler then youre basically guaranteed an opportunity to analyze for someone somewhere.

I prefer actual journalists who, you know, have a grasp of the English language. Who could actually graduate from college on their own. Former coaches are also much better than former players.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post

Old 03-14-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
HIDE THE CHILDREN QUICK!!!!!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand any of ESPN's college football guys. Brent Musberger, Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Mark May, Ivan Maisel, Tony Kornheiser, Mike Patrick, Pat Forde, pretty much everyone.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
In a few months, I'll be a legal one with the ph.

For some reason, not that I find him funny, but I feel for Kornheiser on MNF. I agree with what was said earlier about him being there for "humor". He's a football fan, but broadcasting isn't him as much as reporting. Though I find him nauseating, he would be better away from the booth.

I only like Tirico on MNF but Jaws is a SLIGHT improvement of Joe Theismann.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I can't stand any of ESPN's college football guys. Brent Musberger, Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Mark May, Ivan Maisel, Tony Kornheiser, Mike Patrick, Pat Forde, pretty much everyone.
I'm not gonna lie. I kind of like the College Gameday Crew. Lee Corso is my hero.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand Jaime Dukes or Marshall Faulk for the most part. For some reason I don't like Rod Woodson as an analyst but I thought he rocked as a player and he seems cool as hell. No idea why, just can't stand him on NFLN.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:39 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's the thing. as far as analysis goes...

i'd take jaws and kornheiser over a bunch of so called 'analysts'. take them out of the booth and they make compelling thoughts onto contemporary football wisdom. give them a half a second to put together something, and sometimes it comes off... well. as tony kornheiser...

that being said. i dislike anyone who's a complete reporting and football moron draped into one package... like joe buck.

when i have to listen to buck and aikmen. i'd like to stab myself in the gullet.

chris collinsworth, in moderation isn't as bad as joe buck making stabs at calling games... i think you all hate him because you're stupid and still playing madden 09... i on the other hand am still playing madden 97, and am dominating in my 19th season after a rough six and oh start...

anyway. more importantly is is that i'm here defending kornheiser. lets just say at least it's not woody paige in the booth.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Joe Buck
2. Emmitt Smith
3. Chris Berman
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Sean Salisbury got fired, so my previous most disliked guy is out. Now, i hate Schlereth, Chris Collinsworth, Joe Theismann

that was funny when salisbury called clayton "crypt keeper". that was funny.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever that dude was that did NFLN games with Collinsworth like a year or 2 ago. He quit or was fired but he ****ing sucked along with Collinsworth. Just awful, anyone have a name?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Whoever that dude was that did NFLN games with Collinsworth like a year or 2 ago. He quit or was fired but he ****ing sucked along with Collinsworth. Just awful, anyone have a name?
Bryant Gumbel I believe. Wayne Brady makes him look like Malcolm X though. ;)
Old 03-15-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Chris Collingsworth
2. Jamie Dukes
3. Joe Theisman
4. Todd McShay
5. Emmitt Smith
Old 03-15-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Eight year olds, Dude.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kornheiser comes across as cheesy, but he really has a lot of knowledge. The guy is smarter than he appears. Because I'm a fan of PTI, I actually like him on Monday Night Football. It'll take a while for him to get better.

Collinsworth (mainly because of Madden) makes me want to slam my head into a wall.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-15-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Dierdorf annoys the **** out of me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmit Smith is great comic relief. John Buck makes me want to cut my ears off, he is the most annoying little white dude ever. I miss Madden and Summeral so much. Chris Berman is the most annoying and repetitive guy at ESPN.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote