Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I'd take Greg Olsen over Zach Miller anyday of the week.
Why? Cause he is faster?
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
5th roundah
he only cost them a 5th rounder?! :O

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with LB Stephen Nicholas if he gets a shot.

I also like Chauncey Davis a lot, but he is probably just solid.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Phillips and Terrell Thomas on defense should have really good years. It wouldn't surprise me to see either Kehl or Goff make their presence felt either.

On offense, Im hoping its Mario Manningham. But more likely Ahmad Bradshaw.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
same thing for the past 3 years

I know, it is sad that they are still convinced that just because they dominated the combine it means they can dominate the NFL. At least they got Patrick Willis.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tracy Porter for the Saints. Dude's gonna be a baller if he can stay healthy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I've heard Mendy wasn't around the facility all that much his first year as much as people expected, are you guys really expecting him to get a bigger role in the offense, or will Parker still be running the show?
I'm banking on him really maturing a lot over this offseason. If he can become a solid contributor, that will keep willie fresh and hopefully limit his injuries that he gets every year. Parker will still be the guy, but I'm hopin for Shard to really step up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
he only cost them a 5th rounder?! :O
yes, ONLY a 5th. :0
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I like Andre too but you're in a lonely boat betting on a Florida wideout. Keith Rivers will be a top 10 OLB next year.
I'm not rly betting on it I just think he is in a decent position to make some plays. He will have little to no pressure on him as we have CJ, Coles, and Henry plus Carson is back healthy. I'm also looking forward to seeing more out of him in the return game.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Legend View Post
Why? Cause he is faster?
He does everything that Miller does plus he is much more of a threat in the passing game.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers CB William *** is expected to start after McFadden left. He got some starts last season and looked very good, I'm expecting him to break out now that he'll see the field even more.

Limas Sweed should have a good season aswell. He'll be on the field alot more with Washington's departure. He dropped a couple passes last season, but I thought he did a great job of getting himself open deep down the field. Hopefully he works on the dropsies.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping it's this guy.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that for Jacksonville it's Harvey... really want him to do well.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots i'm going to say Terrence Wheatley. Looked pretty good in sparce duty last year until he got hurt and he won't be counted on to come in and start. I see him being a nickel/dime guy for the first half of the season but starting by the end
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Josh Morgan can develop as well as Jason Hill. Both have ceiling-less potential.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I've heard Mendy wasn't around the facility all that much his first year as much as people expected, are you guys really expecting him to get a bigger role in the offense, or will Parker still be running the show?
Media overblown the story. Mendenhall was around a lot. He just wasn't around for certain events. He was at practices (When he wasn't busy rehabbing) and he was on the sidelines during games and in a film study room.

Parker doesn't have the vision to cutback... he's got great speed but if the hole isn't there he just runs into the Defense.

Mendenhall showed great burst and power in his short opportunities.

He can actually catch the ball. I expect Willie to get phased to #2 back fairly soon.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Steelers CB William *** is expected to start after McFadden left. He got some starts last season and looked very good, I'm expecting him to break out now that he'll see the field even more.

Limas Sweed should have a good season aswell. He'll be on the field alot more with Washington's departure. He dropped a couple passes last season, but I thought he did a great job of getting himself open deep down the field. Hopefully he works on the dropsies.
Yeah, most people focus on the drops, but fail to realize how amazing his route running progressed and his deep speed is ridiculous.

In the AFC Championship game he made one of their Nickel CB's look terrible, they kept biting on all his fakes (Head fake, double move) but he was getting WIDE open.

He starts catching better, he'll be what Plax was supposed to be for us, but faster.

Not to mention, ask the same CB about his ability to Ward-Block.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
yes, ONLY a 5th. :0
what da hell!
why didnt the falcons do that :(

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alot of fans wanted their teams to get Gaither in the 3rd round of the supplemental. Teams had concerns about character issues so most passed on him completely.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Harrell Will break out, Mark my Words.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Here's another one for the Ravens:

LT Jared "The Big Steal" Gaither

Some may say he's already had his breakout year, but I think he is going to cut down on the stupid mistakes, and be an absolute monster this year.

Tim Dobbins, talk about separated at birth.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I know, it is sad that they are still convinced that just because they dominated the combine it means they can dominate the NFL. At least they got Patrick Willis.
Didn't Vernon Davis lead the ACC in receiving yards during a certain year? And wasn't Manny Lawson voted the best defensive lineman in college on a team with Mario Williams?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Didn't Vernon Davis lead the ACC in receiving yards during a certain year? And wasn't Manny Lawson voted the best defensive lineman in college on a team with Mario Williams?
Megatron edged him out.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
He does everything that Miller does plus he is much more of a threat in the passing game.
This really isn't true. Miller was part of a worse offense but was more impressive last year, and that's with being held back to provide help for Oakland's crap tackle play towards the end of the season. He's not as much of a vertical threat, but he's a better blocker and catches the ball better.
______

Oakland has a couple possibilities. If Johnnie Lee Higgins makes a jump from '08 to '09 like he made from '07 to '08, then he might surprise a few people. I don't consider this very likely though. One could throw Darren McFadden's name out there, but his name is already the one people are looking for on Oakland box scores. In the absence of McFadden, maybe Michael Bush warrants a mention. He tore Tampa to shreds the last week of the season and could see significant playing time.

However, the defense will hopefully produce one breakout guy. Chris Johnson, if he can keep his play up, might jump into the limelight. He played some stellar football once he stepped into the starting role. Tommy Kelly, for all he is maligned about that contract, played some good football last year and had very favorable stats when measured against other defensive tackles. If Oakland can get a true 2-tech next to him (Raji?) then he might make the leap. And my personal hope is that Tyvon Branch turns out to be a pleasant surprise. Right now he seems slotted in at SS, which strikes me as a huge mistake, but I hope he can prove me wrong.

Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck : 03-20-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger View Post
Justin Harrell Will break out, Mark my Words.
o god i hope so, mbe he will play a little 34 end in rushing situ. if he can stay healthy and wants to succeed he will break out this year (ill keep my fingers crossed)

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote