Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-24-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default A little Help

Last year I was fortunate enough to get tickets to the 2006 NFL Draft. This year, however, it is only being broadcasted on the NFL Network. (Last year I had a contact with ESPN who got me the tickets) I will wait in line if I have to I just would like to know the specifics. For example, what time to get there to defintely get tickets, what to do while in line. Thanks: anyone with experience please help?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, the draft is only on NFLN?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i thought it was always on espn/espn2? :?

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Not this year. My contacts have already informed me that it will be broadcasted on NFL Network.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
Not this year. My contacts have already informed me that it will be broadcasted on NFL Network.
****, God damn ******* piece of **** NFL Network.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wtf no way. thats ******* ********

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Hopefully, I am wrong and they're just avoiding trying to get me tickets. I do happen to get NFL network but most people I know don't. It doesn't matter, either way I am going because I live 2 miles away. Can anyone give me the information I need?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

sarf says you're wrong.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

That is very good to know then. Is it proven that ESPN will be broadcasting? Possibly somewhere on their website?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way in hell the draft can only be on the NFLN. There would seriously be riots in the streets. :evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Thats what I was thinking. I was suprised when I heard the news but then again I have not heard ESPN publicize that they happen to be broadcasting it. Someone help!
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/cale...fm?eventid=655
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
There is no way in hell the draft can only be on the NFLN. There would seriously be riots in the streets. :evil:
It will be one day but if it is this year, let's just say some of those guys at Time Warner won't be around much longer.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

So according to that, both networks will be broadcasting...interesting.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
So according to that, both networks will be broadcasting...interesting.
That's how it was last year...
Old 02-24-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Yeah I know, I was sitting directly behind Chris Berman and the Playmaker at the draft. I just had heard that NFL Network was broadcasting.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I wouldn't be at all surprised if the NFLN would try that since they are trying to put some major pressure on the cable networks so they can get included in the basic cable packages since that means they get a cut of every cable package sold, rather than just a cut from the premium packages that they're on now. They tried this tactic with the Thu & Sat NFL games this year thinking that the fans would get angry and ***** to the cable providers but in reality the backlash was towards the NFLN. Hopefully they have learned their lesson and won't be such greedy bastards. :?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/calendardetail.cfm?eventid=655
owned

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was about to break something. :evil: