Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Miami Dolphins Website

Just thought I'd pass this along. I'm watching 60 minutes right now, and it was talking about how one of the most dangerous internet worms, which gives the hacker a direct view of any keystroke made on your computer. It used website examples of thought-to-be safe sites as places where these worms can get into your computer, and one of them was the Miami Dolphins team webpage. Kind of creepy.

On a different note, are yall expecting Eric Green to take Andre' Goodman's spot opposite Will Allen? I always thought Green should be a nickel, and I think Will Allen's contract is up soon, and he's aging as well. I know most people peg the Dolphins with a pass rushing OLB, but with the precarious cornerback situation, I think it's just as likely they go CB. I'm also thinking that Jason Allen is not starting material / only a safety.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Keyloggers are easily enough to detect. Basic anti virues will keep you protected from em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
Keyloggers are easily enough to detect. Basic anti virues will keep you protected from em.
Yeah, they were showing that some lady had Norton anti-virus and some other firewall and she still had her bank accounts hacked.
America is offline   Reply With Quote