Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Akers- 33/40, 82.5%
Carney- 35/38, 92.1%
I'll take a guy that can make a moderate distance field goal in the playoffs.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my turn!

QB: Eli
RB: ****, gimme Portis, Westy and Jacobs please! I can't choose here. ****.
FB: Bushpenis
WR: Plaxico
WR: Santana
TE: Witten
LT: Samuels
LG: Davis
C: O'Hara
RG: Snee
RT: McKenzie

DEFENSE:
LDE: Tuck
DT: Robbins
DT: Bunkley
RDE: Osi
OLB: Boley
MLB: Fletcher
OLB: D-Ware
CB: Webster
CB: Brown
S: Landry
S: Phillips

K: Carney
P: Jeff Almighty Feagles.

fire away
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
It's for 2008, scotty. As in this past year.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
my turn!

QB: Eli
RB: ****, gimme Portis, Westy and Jacobs please! I can't choose here. ****.
FB: Bushpenis
WR: Plaxico
WR: Santana
TE: Witten
LT: Samuels
LG: Davis
C: O'Hara
RG: Snee
RT: McKenzie

DEFENSE:
LDE: Tuck
DT: Robbins
DT: Bunkley
MLB: Fletcher
OLB: D-Ware
CB: Webster
CB: Brown
S: Landry
S: Phillips

K: Carney
P: Jeff Almighty Feagles.

fire away
You'd take Samuels over Tra Thomas, and Osi over Cole? Kenny Phillips over Quintin Mikell = LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cole over Osi = Roflcopter

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Cole over Osi = Roflcopter
Outside of 1 game in 2007 against arguably the NFL's worst backup, Osi had 7 sacks. That would mean he has 34.5 sacks since becoming a starter in 2004, 4 years, 58 games not including the Winston Justice game. Trent Cole has that many sacks in his career despite coming into the league in 2005 (63 games). So maybe, if an end's sole purpose was to get sacks, Osi would be better. But Cole has more negative plays (tackles for loss + sacks) in that time span. Cole is much better at defending the run, and he's nearly just as good at rushing the passer, and he's done all this despite not having guys like Tuck and Strahan around him.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
It's for 2008, scotty. As in this past year.
I'll pick whatever damn year I want!!!

and like, eww. The NFC East has some weakass OLBs, weird.

and I'm taking a hurt Osi over anyone and you can't stop me
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
You'd take Samuels over Tra Thomas, and Osi over Cole? Kenny Phillips over Quintin Mikell = LOL
tra thomas=old.

osi>>>cole.

Phillips went to "Da U".

I also put mine for the upcoming year, hence the Boley. Except Carney, he was too awesome last year to not put up.

you=fail.

good day sir.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
tra thomas=old.

osi>>>cole.

Phillips went to "Da U".

I also put mine for the upcoming year, hence the Boley. Except Carney, he was too awesome last year to not put up.

you=fail.

good day sir.
Tra Thomas still had a better year than Samuels.

Refer to above post for the Osi v Cole explanation

Jermome McDougle and William Joseph went to "Da U", doesn't make them good
Old 03-04-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Tra Thomas still had a better year than Samuels.

Refer to above post for the Osi v Cole explanation

Jermome McDougle and William Joseph went to "Da U", doesn't make them good
it's a wash, I really dont give a **** between the 2 of them. If you really need Tra up there to feel good, then be my guest, make it Tra in your mind. I really could just put Diehl and be awesome,

Osi is, and always will be, better than Cole. dont give me that ******** one game excuse. He tore Justice a new asshole, proceeded to then get doubled and help from backs and TE's. god, i'm sick of that ****** argument.

and but Phillips is actually good, add in the "U" factor, and that puts him ahead of Mikell. simple math really
Quote:
Old 03-04-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
it's a wash, I really dont give a **** between the 2 of them. If you really need Tra up there to feel good, then be my guest, make it Tra in your mind. I really could just put Diehl and be awesome,

Osi is, and always will be, better than Cole. dont give me that ******** one game excuse. He tore Justice a new asshole, proceeded to then get doubled and help from backs and TE's. god, i'm sick of that ****** argument.

and but Phillips is actually good, add in the "U" factor, and that puts him ahead of Mikell. simple math really
What game were you watching? Reid left Justice all alone with Osi. Every analyst was pointing it out too, I know I wasn't the only one who said anything. And besides, Cole still makes more negative plays and tackles than Osi, despite not having guys like Tuck and Strahan around him. One could only fathom how Cole would do if he had those kinds of guys around him.

A lot of people thought McDougle was good too. Until I see it on the field, Mikell is better than Phillips.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Outside of 1 game in 2007 against arguably the NFL's worst backup, Osi had 7 sacks. That would mean he has 34.5 sacks since becoming a starter in 2004, 4 years, 58 games not including the Winston Justice game. Trent Cole has that many sacks in his career despite coming into the league in 2005 (63 games). So maybe, if an end's sole purpose was to get sacks, Osi would be better. But Cole has more negative plays (tackles for loss + sacks) in that time span. Cole is much better at defending the run, and he's nearly just as good at rushing the passer, and he's done all this despite not having guys like Tuck and Strahan around him.
You're out of your damn mind, Cole is a top ten DE in this league and a tremendous penetrator but saying he's better against the run is just not true. Osi's one of the only ends I've seen in this league who was able to not just get the best of Walter Jones in his prime as a pass rusher, but also manhandle him as a run stuffer, he's not tuck, but he's not much less effective than tuck against the run. And don't use the strong DL excuse for osi's play, those additional pass rushers hurt his numbers and cole has played with much better DTs throughout his career and has always had a better secondary, although we're closing the gap with Dawk moving on, webster coming into his own and Kenny P and Terrell Thomas looking like future studs.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stats do not tell the story. end of story.

QB: If Donovan had a decent #1 id put him here but his whining and biotching has gotten him the boot.
ELI MANNING NYG

RB: Id like to say westbrook but hes on the decline, Clinton Portis is the best all around back in our division WAS

RB2: Brandon Jacobs, he is working to be an all around back, he has had two 1,000+ yard seasons despite sharing carries and not playing full seasons. NYG

RB3(scatback):Westbrook/Felix Jones okay its between these two, westbrook should have it but Jones looks pretty nasty. Ill give it to Westbrook because he's produced already, and Jones is not really proven. PHI

FB: Madison Hedgecock (yes Bushpenis) as a all around but Deion Anderson is a better runner and recieving threat. NYG

WR1: Plaxico Burress he played all world in the superbowl run, he just had to ruin a back to back. NYG

WR2:Santanna Moss is amazing WAS

WR3: Desean JaXon is a twig PHI

TE: Jason Witten DAL
TE2: Chris Cooley WAS

LT:Chris Samuels WAS
LG:Leonard Davis DAL
C:Shaun Ohara NYG
RG: Chris Snee NYG
RT:McKenzie NYG

DE:Justin Tuck NYG
DE: Trent Cole PHI
DT: broderick Bunkley PHI
DT: Fred Robbins NYG

OLB (3-4): Demarcus Ware DAL
MLB: London Fletcher WAS
OLB: ?
CB: Corey Webster NYG
CB: (brown got messed up in playoffs) T-NEW DAL
S: LARON LANDRY WAS
S: Phillips (we didnt have a vet playing with him bc James butler doesnt count so no Mikell although he played very well, phillips was a monster tackler) NYG

K:Carney
P:Feagles

KR: Demps/Jackson
PR:Demps/Jackson

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote