Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dragonball Z

Yeah. Let's have a DBZ thread.

Vegeta rocks.

Also: did anyone here watch the DBZ Abridged by TeamFourStar on youtube? Funny stuff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why didn't you DOOOOOOODGE

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Why didn't you DOOOOOOODGE

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I swear to god I had dreams about mr. Popo... Pecking order.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-02-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did you guys play the dragonball z card game?.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
did you guys play the dragonball z card game?.
No. But I watched DBZ for years when I was visiting my dad in France, and I didn't get it (french DBZ is insanely hard) but then I ended up watching it here on tv and the anime and such. Was the card game any good?

Someone youtube-quote those abridged things in here, for people to see.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-02-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
No. But I watched DBZ for years when I was visiting my dad in France, and I didn't get it (french DBZ is insanely hard) but then I ended up watching it here on tv and the anime and such. Was the card game any good?

Someone youtube-quote those abridged things in here, for people to see.
hell if i know. i didnt play it, i was jus wondering if any of you guys did

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say, I just saw the Dragonball Evolution preview (movie). It looks unbelievably awful. Like, seriously, brutally bad. Another amazing classic cartoon ruined by live action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I have to say, I just saw the Dragonball Evolution preview (movie). It looks unbelievably awful. Like, seriously, brutally bad. Another amazing classic cartoon ruined by live action.
yes i agree. that movie looks pathetic

Sig by BK

Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yes i agree. that movie looks pathetic
I haven't seen it yet. But I'll make sure to rent it when it comes out on DVD... I did hear it's mindnumbingly bad.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up with this, my life is based in this. Seriously.
And the movie looks awfully bad.
The abridged thing on youtube is awesome.

''Look, Vegeta, a pokemon. I'm going to catch it!''
Old 04-02-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teh obligatory 'over 9000' video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I haven't seen it yet. But I'll make sure to rent it when it comes out on DVD... I did hear it's mindnumbingly bad.
Once you see the preview, you'll want to kill yourself. Once you're dead, fortunately you won't be able to rent it. Because if you did, you'd go to hell. Instantly.

Quote:

Old 04-02-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't beat this guy:

Chiaotzu

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
You can't beat this guy:

Chiaotzu

hey look... IT'S A POKEMON!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-02-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Once you see the preview, you'll want to kill yourself. Once you're dead, fortunately you won't be able to rent it. Because if you did, you'd go to hell. Instantly.
okay that was a little dramatic

Sig by BK

Old 04-02-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
No, seriously. Hell.

Quote:

Old 04-02-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved waiting 3 episodes for Goku to put together a Spirit Bomb.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its really that bad. Think about how bad Disaster movie was. And Ready 2 Rumble. And Troll 2. Then add on an extra helping of bad. And that's how good the best parts of the movie used in the trailer are.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I loved waiting 3 episodes for Goku to put together a Spirit Bomb.
How could anyone not like 5 minutes that last two weeks? Or a full half an hour of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-02-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love(d?) it. Good show.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

A couple of my favorite DBZ moments.

Goku's warp kamehameha vs Cell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnOV1JuuGQ

Goku vs Vegeta-Kamehameha vs Galick Gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qWo...eature=related

Goku, Gohan, and Goten Kamehameha vs Broly (from movie Return of Broly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zEBp...eature=related

Piccolo kills Raditz (and Goku) with a Special Beam Cannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTkihkqGjI4

Quote:

Last edited by ironman4579 : 04-02-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I spent most of my middle school days watching this on Cartoon Network, then i would get reception from some mexican channels that would air Dragonball GT, and i thought that was the greatest thing ever.

I'd also spend hours on end drawing pictures of the Dragonball Z characters. Vegeta was hands down my favorite.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about you guys....but THIS THREAD IS OVER 9000!!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This show pretty much was my childhood. Seriously. I pretty much knew the ins and outs of even the least significant characters. Watched the show waaaaaay back when it was on Fox(I think, it was a long time ago and my memory of being four isn't that good) early in the morning with Sailor Moon. When it moved to Toonami a couple years later I followed big time.

I'm actually pumped about the movie. It's going to be among the worst films in history, no doubt...but it should be fun. I have a **** ton of people going to see it with me on midnight and prepared to laugh.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

just seeing Broly made me remember how insanely cool he was. I was so dissapointed that he was a bad guy. Broly was the works.

Still Vegeta has got to be the best DBZ char ever.

"Every breath you take, Kakarot, is an insult to my honor"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC