Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-07-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

simonrath posted in this thread, we can stop holding our collective breaths now.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
i admit i never liked anime.
like ever.

sorry if i killed the vibe :)
Well I guess every thread needs a pointless post.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
i admit i never liked anime.
like ever.

sorry if i killed the vibe :)
Tits...or gtfo.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

That's... good to know about you?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
simonrath posted in this thread, we can stop holding our collective breaths now.
haha okayyy

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah I forgot about Gundam Wing, Bleach, and Outlaw Star. Gundam Wing was pretty deep. It really makes a lo of other anime look childish by comparison. It also didn't have any giggling ******** kids that hogged the spotlight.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some really good animes were posted previously (Claymore, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk). I haven't got a chance to see Black Lagoon yet but I've been meaning to.

Here are some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet:

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Oh yeah I forgot about Gundam Wing, Bleach, and Outlaw Star. Gundam Wing was pretty deep. It really makes a lo of other anime look childish by comparison. It also didn't have any giggling ******** kids that hogged the spotlight.
Heavyarms ftw.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eate

it is

the best

also: one piece, flcl, michiko to hatchin, tengen toppa gurren lagann

theres a ton of good stuff

i mostly read manga though (one piece and soul eater have better mangas than anime, fullmetal alchemist's manga is much better than its anime).

basically what im saying is i'm a dweeb

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eater soul eate

it is

the best

also: one piece, flcl, michiko to hatchin, tengen toppa gurren lagann

theres a ton of good stuff

i mostly read manga though (one piece and soul eater have better mangas than anime, fullmetal alchemist's manga is much better than its anime).

basically what im saying is i'm a dweeb
the Soul Eater Anime had the worst ending on earth! But it is amazing still.

One Piece has maybe one of the best Mangas. There is more in each issue than Bleach and Naruto combined. Bleach Mangas have too many wasted frames.

a good anime I aways liked

StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bleach and naruto are crap yeah

they were good in the early going, but have turned to ****

Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
Old 04-07-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
bleach and naruto are crap yeah

they were good in the early going, but have turned to ****
Naruto Shippuden,

I am a big Bleach fan, reason why it turned to **** are because they want to make it keep going for ever, thats why it has ******** ass fillers. Instead of going along with the manga they decided to make up a whole season of fillers the Bontuo arc. Then when they get to the good **** the **** it up, like Kenpachi's fight with number 4, in 2 episodes it could have been the best fight ever. Instead the stretch it to 6....and then they start more fillers.

I just want it to end, so someone can remaster it.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

the problem is the manga has awful awful awful pacing

like it takes 4 chapters for one attack

so the anime has to make stuff up

Quote:
Old 04-07-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
that and Gits are my favorite annie may movies.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
that and Gits are my favorite annie may movies.

Akira may have been good, but did it have a crazy parade? And by a crazy parade, I do actually mean an actual parade of insanity.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved watching giant robot anime from the 70's and 80's that I could sometimes find on TV or in video stores when I was young:

Grendizer

Tranzor Z/Mazinger

Gaiking

Robotech
Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the best animes
Old 04-08-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

One of the best animes
I watched Code Geass (even though America is pretty much the bad guys) until he "accidentally" commanded the princess to slaughter a bunch of civilians. I stopped watching after that.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:45 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I watched Code Geass (even though America is pretty much the bad guys) until he "accidentally" commanded the princess to slaughter a bunch of civilians. I stopped watching after that.
Seriously? That was fking awesome. That was a huge turning point in the show.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Some really good animes were posted previously (Claymore, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk). I haven't got a chance to see Black Lagoon yet but I've been meaning to.
Black Lagoon is quality. Have the 2 seasons on my comp, enjoyed the show thoroughly !
Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What? I was probably 8-9-10 years old? AKA the only time it's acceptable to watch Anime. ;-)
It was never acceptable to watch Sailor Moon, sorry.

I do laugh when I hear the typical anti-anime stereotypes spouted from fools. Then the same people will go on to say they watch & enjoy shows like Futurama and Family Guy.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

just finished elfen lied and it was awesome, although I dislike the fact that the last thing we see from the dude running the facilitate is him pulling his wig off and saying that things have only begun. it just doesn't feel right that a series would end with the key villain just sort of stating that everything up to that point was insignificant and the real story was just beginning. it was a good story and the violence was almost satisfying, but I just felt like it could've been wrapped up better.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:00 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not much of an anime fan, but a I've caught a few quality things here and there. I watched and enjoyed some Gundam and DBZ when I was growing up. Cowboy Bebop is, of course, an undeniable classic. FLCL is totally awesome. Ghost in the Shell can either be horribly convoluted or awesome. Of course, any movie by Hayao Miyazaki is worth watching and I really enjoyed that Satoshi Kon film Paprika that came out a couple years ago.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mangas are so much better.

www.onemanga.com

Death Note and Mirai Nikki are pretty awesome. One Piece is prolly the best manga out there atm

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote