Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-22-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink

So yeah... I have my fifth of Southern Comfort for tomorrow night's prom afterparty and I'm torn over what to mix it with...
Old 04-22-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

coke & sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never tried it with sex but I'll give anything a try once.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Nerv

If you have Soco you HAVE to mix it with Mountain Dew. There is no other option, I think Soco is NASTY too, but when it is mixed with Mountain Dew a whole new beverage is formed. So do it.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:27 AM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On the rocks, nice sipping drink.

I'd say for mix though either 7-Up/Sprite, Mountain Dew, OJ or Pineapple juice, can't go wrong with SoCo.
YouNeverKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Southern Comfort is disgusting. I would suggest exploring the liquor store a bit more.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink

I've never had it with Mountain Dew or any other lemon-lime soda, but logic tells me that it would taste similar to SoCo lime. If that's the case, thanks but no thanks.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
I've never had it with Mountain Dew or any other lemon-lime soda, but logic tells me that it would taste like SoCo lime. If that's the case, thanks but no thanks.
Mountain Dew isnt a lemon-lime soda, Sprite & 7-Up are. Mountain Dew is.. Mountain Dew, only fruit type flavor in it is orange juice but you would never tell without reading the label. I honest to god hate Soco but its amazing when mixed with Dew, the two are made for each other, give it a try.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coke without a doubt, then follow with sex!!

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love taking straight shots and double shots of SoCo. No mixer needed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
scoopdawg
Veteran

scoopdawg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Southern Comfort

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
So yeah... I have my fifth of Southern Comfort for tomorrow night's prom afterparty and I'm torn over what to mix it with...
semen

i assume ur 21 or older of course
scoopdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:48 AM    (permalink
KBear
All-Pro

KBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I always used to mix it with a coke, usually at least a 50/50 mix. Never tried it with MD though, might give it a try some time.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:35 AM    (permalink

god you're such a *****, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:20 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

as the resident "drunken frat boy" of the forum i believe it is my duty to tell you everything you can have with SoCo.
Coke, 7up, cranberry juice, lime juice, mountian Dew, ginger ale, grapefruit juice, club soda, tonic water.

for shots i recommend the SoCo and Lime. 1oz of SoCo and a splash of lime juice,(i recommend Roses lime juice) in a shot glass.

for long drinks i personally like grapefruit juice and lime juice. Taste great and puts you on the floor.

there is also a snooter which you want to know, Screws you up royal but you have to snort the SoCo. I dont recommend it, but thats if you are desperate to get drunk, and have very little to drink. It burns like all hell.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 04:35 AM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
god you're such a ***********, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.
If he wants to be able to come through in crunchtime he should probably mix the soco with something. You have to work your way up to straight shots.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:20 AM    (permalink

Quote:
god you're such a ***********, take shots of it straight liek a real man. And yes, I've done it before.
I've taken shots of SoCo before, but I'm hoping to put a serious dent in that bottle of mine, and in order to do that I need to mix.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
CB newt

Soco taste worse than cologne.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB newt
for real stuff is nasty
Old 04-22-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
for real stuff is nasty
... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
for real stuff is nasty
... are you serious? What vodka tastes "good'? If you think Soco is nasty, come to my part of town where alls we drink is Crown Russe, Vladimir, and Calico.
I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
for real stuff is nasty
I never said vodka tasted good. Soco is nasty and I dont want to go to your town or drink any of that sh*t. I would rather drink beer. The reason Soco is so nasty is they try so hard to make it sweet and give it flavor, I hate liqour like that, like Captain Morgans.
Well what I was saying is that I drink much nastier and cheaper vodka. Beer is great. Vodka is much more economical though.

Also, to the creator of this thread, don't drink it too fast. My one friend tried being a hard ass and drank like 7 shots in like 45 minutes... and was passed out by 930. And yes, we made fun of him.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink
CB newt

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
for real stuff is nasty
Ketel One taste good, very nice when chilled. Real Moscow Moskovskia is good. Belevedier isn't bad. Soco just is nasty.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soco and sex

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 04:27 AM    (permalink

Well I brought along coke and mountain dew and tried both, I also drank some straight out the bottle... needless to say it got me pretty drunk, its 4:30 in the mornin and I'm still feeling it pretty good. It was a good night :D
Old 04-23-2006, 04:35 AM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

I just got done with a HULK session. Hyp and Henn for y'all suckas. We had to switch it over to the goose after a while though. WE DO IT LARGE out here.
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote