Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-27-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ZooADP

I know, I know....

I remember reading an interview with him where me mentioned working out for his pro day. Anyone have any idea when/where that is? Just curious.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where does he even go to school?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wasn't he at the jackson state

jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No team is even going to bother with this kid. Willie is a moron

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-27-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ZooADP

Last I heard he was at Glenville State in West Virginia (D-II). Fourth school I believe? IF he somehow got his act together and works out well I wouldn't be totally shocked if he got drafted in the 7th rnd or (more likely) picked up as an UDFA. He had all the talent in the world....someone worth keeping an eye on at least.

....and I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was at Union College at the end, he is undraftable.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
No team is even going to bother with this kid. Willie is a moron
The Bengals will bother with him. *Que the funny music!*

I know, it's old, but I couldn't help it!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

He's not draftable. I think someone will bring him into camp if he really sells them, and makes them believe he's actually matured. Is improbable, but not impossible.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:06 AM    (permalink
flip99

Willie, played at Union College in KY. Willie, only had one run-in with the law after high school and that was over two years ago. For the record he was only remove from one school and that was Louisville. Willie has a lot of baggage from high school and thats five years and beyond. Do some research before you post information that you are only repeating. Remember the NFL is about winning and Wille can help a team win.

Last edited by flip99 : 04-13-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

College football is about winning too.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip99 View Post
Willie, played at Union College in KY. Willie, only had one run-in with the law after high school and that was over two years ago. For the record he was only remove from one school and that was Louisville. Willie has a lot of baggage from high school and thats five years and beyond. Do some research before you post information that you are only repeating. Remember the NFL is about winning and Wille can help a team win.
Obviously he can't help anybody win. Everybody keeps saying he has all this talent and blah blah blah........did anybody ever see it outside of high school? I think the kid just sucks and people use his stupidity as an excuse.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
Obviously he can't help anybody win. Everybody keeps saying he has all this talent and blah blah blah........did anybody ever see it outside of high school? I think the kid just sucks and people use his stupidity as an excuse.
he dominated in union college. now i know he is supposed to dominate but still, he did what he was supposed to. I dont think he'll get drafted but i think he will make it to someones training camp. Personally id love for my saints to give him a look.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy writes about eating lobsters and now you want him on your pro team because the best thing that can be said about him is that he "dominated" some place called Union College?

Good luck with that
Old 04-13-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His thing about the meatballs was one of the funniest things I have ever read.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does this guy go to a University. It doesn't make sense.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
The guy writes about eating lobsters and now you want him on your pro team because the best thing that can be said about him is that he "dominated" some place called Union College?

Good luck with that

What the **** is wrong with him writing about eating lobsters?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

''You know how it is, those girls are supposed to be there to cheer you up. But I told them, `I ain't no animal, and I ain't going to eat no plant. I'm from Miami. I don't eat that. You farm people are used to it, but not me.'' (After several female hosts, nicknamed the ‘Tigerettes,’ offered him some of their spinach dip)

God I loved Willie Williams.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What the **** is wrong with him writing about eating lobsters?
Not a thing. I never said there was.

But it's pretty much the only thing he did that made him known. He certainly wasn't known for playing football. He couldn't even do anything worth mentioning at friggin Louisville. With the hype that kid had, he should have been the best defensive player in the Big East......and that's not even a hard thing to accomplish. I could probably be top 10.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Buttered toast sonic
Rookie

Buttered toast sonic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought willie williams was like the loch ness monster or the moon landing or Jeff George: just an urban legend

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!
Buttered toast sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see him being drafted... probably invited to a camp, but thats it.
I mean come on, its Willie Williams

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

I just found this article on YAHOO.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Sig by BoneKrusher