Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-24-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefLee View Post
I'm digging this forum! I'm new but a long-time Chiefs-aholic.

Up late last night watching NFL Network. Though I've been convinced there's no way for us to trade out of #3, seems like lots of rumblings of teams wanting to get in front of the Seahawks to draft Sanchez. If Pioli can pull this off, trade down for more picks, then he's definitely THE MAN!

Teams with potential interest in Sanchez appear to include: Seahawks, Browns, Denver, Jets, San Fran and Jags. Letting the bidding begin :)
Welcome to the boards and the Chiefs forum. We're easily one of the most active. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got done watching the PC for Gonzo it was hard to watch but it is what it is I can't be mad at him or the Chiefs.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/
Old 04-25-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

It's one of those that shows you, it's a business.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.nationalfootballpost.com/2...-six-year-deal/

The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to terms with quarterback Matt Cassel on a six-year contract extension with $36 million guaranteed, a league source close to the situation has just informed me.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Well that's big news and definitely means Thigpen should just rest up if it wasn't 100% clear before, which it was.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star, the Lions offered their second first-round pick (No. 20 overall) and the first pick in round two (No. 33) to the Chiefs for the third overall pick.

Thoughts?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually if you read the article:

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/787

it was the Chiefs who offered it and the Lions (wisely) completely rejected it.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind... it was the Chiefs that offered that and the Lions turned it down.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-25-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

PFT originally misread the article and posted the mistake.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So now the Chiefs are saying they have not gave Cassel a long term deal?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Franks Gansz passes away.:(

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....sses-away.html

SMU lost the heart - and unofficial voice - of its football program late Monday afternoon when special teams coach Frank Gansz died at the age of 70.

The former Kansas City Chiefs coach and NFL special teams guru passed away six days after he suffered complications after undergoing knee replacement surgery.

SMU coach June Jones and Mustangs players had been praying for Gansz since his heart stopped on Wednesday after coming out of the surgery.

"Heaven became even a better place today.....God bless Frank Gansz" Jones posted on his Twitter page minutes ago.
Gansz, a native of Pennsylvania, coached for 38 seasons - 24 in the NFL and 14 in college.

He played center and linebacker at the Naval Academy from 1956-60 and served his commission after graduation in the Air Force as a pilot.

He was married to Barbara, and had two children, Jennifer and Frank Jr., who is the special teams coach at UCLA.

Former NFL coach Dick Vermeil said the St. Louis Rams wouldn't have won the Super Bowl in 1999 without Gansz, but his contributions went much deeper.

"He was the finest football coach I ever worked with," Vermeil said. "The quality of the human being matched his coaching skills. ...He's such a dynamic guy. His vibrancy will live forever in the people that he touched."

Gansz, who came out of retirement to join Jones at SMU last season, was known around SMU for his inspirational quotes, historical references and how he led practice on a headset microphone.

"Coach Gansz means so much to this team," sophomore defensive back Chris Banjo said on Saturday. "What he stands for, he loves us so much. We also love him."
Old 04-28-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Report: Chiefs Dump Bulk Of Scouting Staff
Old 04-28-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep an eye on Succop. Big leg there. Reminds me of Nick Folk a little bit actually...except Ryan can kick off.

Beasta. Going into last season he was considered one of the best kicker prospects in the nation. I've always loved his potential.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-28-2009 at 05:10 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo appearantly had a goodbye to KC presser and said the following:

"I'm going to go on the record right now saying I will retire as a Chief."

I'm holding him to this

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 04-28-2009 at 05:16 PM.
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I'm going to go on record right now saying I'm going to retire as a Chief."

OMG i copy pasted this right before you edited you bastard!

:o
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
"I'm going to go on record right now saying I'm going to retire as a Chief."

OMG i copy pasted this right before you edited you bastard!

:o
great minds think alike :D
Old 04-28-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Keep an eye on Succop. Big leg there. Reminds me of Nick Folk a little bit actually...except Ryan can kick off.

Beasta. Going into last season he was considered one of the best kicker prospects in the nation. I've always loved his potential.
He is pretty big for a kicker...
Old 04-28-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
He is pretty big for a kicker...
He could play NT?
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
He could play NT?
Now your just being a Succop.

Ha.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Now your just being a Succop.

Ha.
that was weak not gonna lie!

I want a Succop jersey though
Quote:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha. He was up to about 230 at one point. I know he looks like a linebacker without his shirt on. lol. He doesnt look nearly as big in pads.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
that was weak not gonna lie!

I want a Succop jersey though
Your just jealous of my mad joke skills...
Old 04-28-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
He could play NT?

Wouldn't suprise me. Pioli is looking for players that are versitle. Cassel better watch his back.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl

Wed, 29 Apr 2009

Bob Gretz, of BobGretz.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have let go vice president of player personnel Bill Kuharich.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Really? He's been here for a while. That's kind of shocking.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote