Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-25-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Welcome to Baltimore Michael Oher!

I am so excited about this pick. I have stated all throughout this process that I thought Oher would be the best OT in this entire class. I am a huge fan of his. 4 Year starter, and didnt allow a sack his entire junior/senior seasons. I think he is an absolute STEAL at 23 and Im glad we moved up to grab him. He was definitely BPA, and he is one of my fave prospects in this entire draft. Great job by the FO on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not gald we moved up since we could have easily gotten him at 26, but I do like Oher.....welcome to ravencountry.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we probably could but with his talent it was worth giving up a 5th or a 6th I dont remember to get him. Many teams could have traded up from the early second to get him