Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-26-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.
Default Day 2

This is a waste of time, hell Day 1 is hard enough, but my thoughts on how Day 2 will unfold for us (I'm not going to mess with trades though I hope some will happen):

Round 3: Jamon Meredith - OT: I like Duke Robinson at guard here but I don't see Pioli taking a character risk. Mereidth is the best tackle on the board and shows the versitilty (can play anywhere on the line) and makeup that you would expect from a Pioli pick. We could also let McIntosh go which would make me happy. The homer in me wants Chase Coffeman but there is a lot of value left at TE.

Round 4: Nic Harris - OLB: A hybrid player who can play both LB and safety who has a nice motor. I hated the guy at Oklahoma because he always killed Missouri, but I would love him in a Chiefs uniform.

Round 5: Mitch King - DE/OLB: I might be a round early on this but a good kid with the ability to stand up or play on the line that won't wow anyone but will be in the right place and can contribute on special teams.

Round 6: Ramsus Barden WR: Somewhat limited, but 6'6 is hard to teach and I would belive Haley's scheme could make him useful.

Round 7: Travis Beckum TE: We won't miss a beat from Tony G :) . Actually I don't think this will be the pick here but it's hard to say and if he does fall he has great potential at what is now a need area.

Round 7: Quinn Johnson FB: It's been 5 players since we got an LSU guy so what the hell. Could be a kicker also I guess.

I would be shocked if I get one of these right but I need to keep myself entertained waiting for the morning.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote