Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-24-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default young jeezy

best rapper out...this can be a rap thread too i guess

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Young Jeezy is pretty sick, sick production on his new CD.

I highly doubt this thread will last another hour, though. We have a music thread already.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

o my bad i didnt see it, this can be delted guess

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best rapper alive is sitting in my avatar.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or my sig.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeezy's first CD was good...his latest release is weak.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rap threads turn for the worst pretty quickly here.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Jeezy's first CD was good...his latest release is weak.
QFT
Old 02-24-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD

yup.

1. Someone starts with a rapper who he thinks is the best.
2. Jetsfuture starts talking about 50 cent
3. Everyone starts ripping on him for liking 50 cent
4. Jetsfuture calls everyone haters and the thread dies down
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink

For real rappers listen to the music of my avatar.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD

yup.

1. Someone starts with a rapper who he thinks is the best.
2. Jetsfuture starts talking about 50 cent
3. Everyone starts ripping on him for liking 50 cent
4. Jetsfuture calls everyone haters and the thread dies down
lol but it's 50 cent!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J.E.E.Z.Y.

is a great song

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a big fan of jeezy
Old 02-25-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk

lol but it's 50 cent!!
And Jeezy is just as bad. Next...
Old 02-25-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think all of Jeezy's new stuff was catchy, but it seemed like he was rapping about the same thing on every song...good CD, but not really a great rapper

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

He makes good pump-up music. I blasted his new CD while I was working out last night and it was sick. iPod on XBOX 360=key

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
He makes good pump-up music. I blasted his new CD while I was working out last night and it was sick. iPod on XBOX 360=key
He's good to listen 2, I won't argue that, but he isn't as great a rapper as it seems he is made out to be.

If you're looking for a good pump-up song for the gym, Lil Scrap~ Gangsta Gangsta

that song gets me pumped driving to school, now that's messed up!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

i dont think he's that good. All of his songs sound the same.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

there are 4rappers whos voice i like to listen to cause they are good for there sound. T.I. is perfect rythem and with What you know and ASAP he has that swag that makes him great. Rick Ross has that voice that can relax someone, plus hes got sick beats from cool & dre plus he cam out of no where really, mixtape star tho. Ross reminds me of B.I.G. but he doesnt have that RAW emotion biggie did, but he solid. Jeezy's voice is different, and although its smooth it has a certain head turning apeal. He has a solid career ahead and with no looking back he could be one of the best ever(?). also i like Lil Waynes voice as it seems raspy and has a regge feel to it but he has solid verses and uses all of his bars wisly in his songs, with no wasted thoughts.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
there are 4rappers whos voice i like to listen to cause they are good for there sound. T.I. is perfect rythem and with What you know and ASAP he has that swag that makes him great. Rick Ross has that voice that can relax someone, plus hes got sick beats from cool & dre plus he cam out of no where really, mixtape star tho. Ross reminds me of B.I.G. but he doesnt have that RAW emotion biggie did, but he solid. Jeezy's voice is different, and although its smooth it has a certain head turning apeal. He has a solid career ahead and with no looking back he could be one of the best ever(?). also i like Lil Waynes voice as it seems raspy and has a regge feel to it but he has solid verses and uses all of his bars wisly in his songs, with no wasted thoughts.
Never mention Rick Ross and Biggie in the same sentence. Never say T.I. and great in the same sentence either. I don't understand how rappers that bad can have so much success.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stop being such a hater, everyone has different tastes, take it how it is

everything he said makes sense to me to a degree.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Gettas

good song

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy View Post
Go Gettas

good song
ahhh yes, thanks for reminding me, i wanted to download that song.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three 6 mafia and Project Pat is who i mainly listen to, also some TI.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jeezy is by far not the best rapper...im not saying hes bad but theres a handful of rappers better than him

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote