Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-26-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dear Mr Pioli and Chiefs 2009 draft class

I want to apologize for all the harsh/inappropiate comments made about all of you this weeked.You are Chiefs now and I am rooting for you to make me look like the biggest moron ever.You all are Chiefs now and therefore will have my support from this point on.

signed,

embarassed Chiefs fan
Old 04-26-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
bspen4
Rookie

bspen4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Another letter..

Dear Matt,

We are glad we acquired you and have signed you long term. Now we want you to go out and take what is basically the same offense as last year(minus that one Tight End) and try and take us to the playoffs. Well good luck and remember..RUN FAST.

With sympathy,

Scott Pioli
bspen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ChiefLee
Rookie

ChiefLee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't believe Matt has signed a long-term contract has he? Reports coming out later on Saturday said the earlier report was untrue. Though it wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs did indeed announce a long-term contract for Matt in the upcoming weeks.

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags
ChiefLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Cassel a long term contract or Sanchez hmmm :) I'd take Cassel. I don't think they do it just yet though. But I could be wrong for the 5th time ever.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I'd take Sanchez. :)

In either case, if Waters stops being a ***** and Goff starts at LG our line won't be that bad. Just worried about Sackintosh on the right side. He was absolutely horrible last year.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:41 AM    (permalink
ChiefLee
Rookie

ChiefLee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hopefully one of the young guys will get a chance at RT. I'm OK with the other four starters.

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags
ChiefLee is offline   Reply With Quote