Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 05-02-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hobbs was a good #2 corner and a very good kick returner. He may have not been the threat to take it the distance every time, but he was capable of doing that and he did a few times. He was, however, very effective at gaining good starting field position, he was very consistent in doing so, thats what makes him a very good KRer. There was no worry about him botching a return or fumbling (at least not much) and we knew we would start out with at least decent field position.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ever since i saw the trade on the draft i knew it was a ******** decision by you guys. sorry, but it's true.

one of my favorite corners, and an excellent kick returner. i didn't know that you guys picked up a guard with the pick...and to see him go to the eagles, ugh.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote