Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Well, our draft pretty much included Jason Peters and Ellis Hobbs too.
i know, your draft was B+/A- id only bump it up to a A- with those two, i really like it though. Im not hating on the eagles im just saying that its a very good draft but its not worth an A to me because of small things, of which could be fixed.

Honestly the Maclin Jackson duo didnt seem great to me at first but its making alittle more sense. McCoy is going to have some problems early on, he holds the ball out waay too much, allows his body to be suceptible for hits too much, those can be fixed. I dont see the later picks playing much more than ST besides Ingram.

Peters was a good pickup, his contract was the issue, he seems like he's putting effort in, so the OL looks great. Hobbs probably wont be on the field a whole lot on defense, but in a dimeset your corners look nasty on paper.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:24 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I loved the Eagles draft. I loved the Giants draft. I liked the Redskins draft. I'm trying to convince myself to like the Cowboys draft.
Just give in already and unleash your inner Redskin!! I guarantee the first time Colt gets an NFL regular season win, D-Unit switches sides and never looks back.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Giants had the best draft by far. Give them an A-.

Eagles get a B+.

Skins get a C+ for Orakpo.

Dallas gets a C- for the depth aquired. LB Williams reminds me of a classic Cowboys pick from the 90's. He has Coakley potential written all over him.
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote