Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Oakland Raiders SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
619 6 6.25%
bernbabybern820 0 0%
doingthisinsteadofwork 1 1.04%
locesti 0 0%
NIN1984 0 0%
Nobodyinparticular 18 18.75%
Paranoidmoonduck 43 44.79%
RaiderNation 6 6.25%
Slightlyaraiderfan 21 21.88%
XonRaider 1 1.04%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

I went with Paranoid personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went with PMD on this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PMD for me. One of the most knowledgeable posters around. It was a tough choice though between PMD, NIP, SARF, and even Xonraider and 619.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for sarf.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, I wasn't at all expecting to win, but I got no love:(
not like I expected many votes, PMD, NIP and even SARF deserve them about 10 times more than me. SARF not so much because he is 'Sligthly' a fan, so he shouldn't really be a SuperFan :P
Old 05-09-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can sarf's name be made "slightlyaraiderssuperfan" if he wins?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Don't let the votes get you down. We know you're a great poster.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if Windy still posted here? I voted for NIP FWIW because he is a really good poster in both baseball and football. Couldn't go wrong with PMD, Sarf, or 619.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Don't let the votes get you down. We know you're a great poster.
Quote:
Just reiterating this.

You're a good poster and a welcomed edition to SWDC. Don't let the vote total change that man.

=]

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very close for me between NIP, SARF, and PMD. 619 is also a great poster as is locseti and doingthisinsteadofwork

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have so many great posters that Stash didn't even make the list! I didn't get any votes because my name's spelled wrong, thanks Jbond.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
can sarf's name be made "slightlyaraiderssuperfan" if he wins?

ZOMG SARS!!!!!!1111

well its superfan contest and sarf is only slightly a raiders fan!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:11 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PMD's one of the top posters on this board regardless of teams, IMO. So I went with him. Even though SARF, 619, NIP and RaiderNation are all great guys.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:36 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PMD FTW lol

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel really good about our group of posters. PMD is a top five overall poster, and I’ve said it before, the closest this board has seen to toonster since his heyday. NIP is a HOFer. SARF is a legend. The others (there are so many of you I could name) are as passionate of a group of fans as there are on this site, and I truly believe that. XonRaider deserves a shout out so someone please vote for him. I also can’t believe Stash was left off the poll.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to call this one for PMD, but let me say that the Raiders fans are some of the best on the board!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely my favorite group, so far. PMD is a very deserving winner.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this poll closed pretty fast, I missed out on this, better start checking the forum every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woah, MelKiper voted for me, so take that! lol
Old 05-10-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moral victory. Win.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I definately think you win because of that...I want MelKiper to vote for me.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Man this poll closed pretty fast, I missed out on this, better start checking the forum every day.
I know, way to put to vote the most epic collection of posters ever assembled on a holiday weekend! Everybody checks the board way more during the week, while they procrastinate at work or school.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
We have so many great posters that Stash didn't even make the list! I didn't get any votes because my name's spelled wrong, thanks Jbond.
I think we need a do-over, everyone knows I would have totally dominated this poll.;)
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote