Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kent, WA:
Love - The people, the weather, the scenery.
Hate - The sports.

Columbus, OH:
Love - The sun, the sports, the midwest feel.
Hate - The weather, the economy, the midwest feel.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Likes: Sports teams. Laid back Texans. Lot of things to do. Plus if the Trinity River Project ever gets underway, that will make the Downtown area 5x better.

Dislikes: The heat in the summer time. Aside from the Mavericks and Stars, all other sports teams are outside Dallas county (seriously WTF).
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
i live in manchester england, good things. i live in a very nice village, however im knowhere near football merchandise :(
Well the 3 greatest bands in the history of music came from Manchester. That's a big plus.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Dislikes: Aside from the Mavericks and Stars, all other sports teams are outside Dallas county (seriously WTF).
Arlington Cowboys FTW!!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Independence KY

Like - Decent sized city, I live in a rural part but I'm just 7 miles from where there is stuff to do. Only 25 minutes from Cincinnati. The big winter snows are sweet, good time to act like an idiot. Mostly middle class, normal people which I like. Very close to the Reds, Bengals and UK basketball which makes me happy.

Dislike - Winter is too long and crappy. As a result the females have to wear too much clothes for a too long of a period.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pentagon City, VA(D.C./Arlington VA Border)

- I love that it only takes me 20 minutes to walk to the White house from my apartment.

-I hate that it takes me 2 hours to drive to the white house from my apartment.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toronto

Love: Spots teams for everything, always something to do.

Hate: weather, things being expensive/over priced at places
Old 05-11-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Montreal

Love : Everything! I mean there is always something to do in mtl which is awesome.

Dislike : Probably the traffic ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dislike that woot does not live in the same town as me :(
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooklyn, NY

Love: Always something to do, no matter how late it is. Transit is great, never closes. Good places to eat and drink.

Hate: Some rough areas that need to be avoided later on at night, hobos who smell on the train, f'n construction on trains during the weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like: The scenery

Dislike: The people
Old 05-11-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mission, Texas -

+: Biggest city in the valley (McAllen) is only a ten minute drive away, you have a lot of things a big city has (save for pro sports teams), great food, traffic is never bad, the expressway will have you in South Padre Island in 1.5 hours tops, a pretty good University is in Edinburg, which is a 15 minute drive from Mission.

-: Small town cops have nothing better to do than pull people over for any reason. Corruption in school districts everywhere. Sometimes, it feels like things are too spread out, like driving home after a night of drinking.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outer Banks, NC

Like - the beach, warm weather from spring to fall, laid-back place, not much crime
Dislike - lack of things to do, too many ******* golf courses and office buildings/banks, winter when it is cold and there is nothing to do, no professional sports teams even though one most likely couldn't be supported

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

-one of the top school districts in the country
-20 minutes to Center City Philly and the sports complex
-20 minutes from every ethnic dining choice possible
-20 minutes from music venues
20 minutes to the largest mall in the United States
-NYC, DC and the shore all nearby/not too far away
-tons of movie theatres nearby including an Indie theatre
-international airport which is a US Airways hub and cheap flights from Southwest
-Multiple grocery stores and shopping options within 5 minutes
-People are pretty friendly
-Lack of sprawl and cookie cutter houses

Dislike:

-Snow (although winters have been mild the last few years)
-Not a ton of restaurant options

I love it here, but I'm definitely going west after I graduate from college.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm from Gaithersburg, MD

Love: 20 minutes from DC. Only a 2 hour drive from either the beach orthe mountains.

Hate: Traffic
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Pentagon City, VA(D.C./Arlington VA Border)

- I love that it only takes me 20 minutes to walk to the White house from my apartment.

-I hate that it takes me 2 hours to drive to the white house from my apartment.
god. i love 395. i mean you could swim there too. but who swims in the potomac. really.

hi. i live in chicago. more specific wrigleyville.

my likes are: i don't get my ass handed to me by property taxes, i like the fantastic food we have nearby, i live next door to taco bell, there are plenty of fantastic music clubs in the area, i don't live next door to a million yuppies like i would if i lived in old town or the gold coast or in the west loop, i have a back yard, i love winter, i can go fishing on the lake most of the year, public transportation isn't that bad.

my dislikes are: i get my ass handed to me by sales tax, i dislike that all the pizza places around me suck balls, i live next door to taco bell that closes at 5am and attracts every drunk midget for 300 miles, the only bands that play in chicago are bobby bare jr, cascadia, and nickleback, i live next door to a million bro dudes (chads) and trixies (google that one if you need a hand), it's balls hot in the summer and not in the good way, the fish in the lake have sucked since i've lived here, it's so flat bike riding becomes boring (and dangerous from ******* who dno't watch where they're driving).

that's all! i miss home!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Brooklyn, NY

Love: Always something to do, no matter how late it is. Transit is great, never closes. Good places to eat and drink.

Hate: Some rough areas that need to be avoided later on at night, hobos who smell on the train, f'n construction on trains during the weekends.
Word man, I LOOOOVE the 247 Public Transit, Bars/Resturants EVERYWHERE, and a TON of bars stay open past the 4am Last Call, and People from EVERYWHERE in the world

Hate: Smelly Bums on the train, yuppies moving into my neighborhood, Express trains not running due to Track Construction

BTW, what neighborhood u live in??? Im from Sunset Park.... SP WHUDDUP!!! LOL

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase1 View Post
Word man, I LOOOOVE the 247 Public Transit, Bars/Resturants EVERYWHERE, and a TON of bars stay open past the 4am Last Call, and People from EVERYWHERE in the world

Hate: Smelly Bums on the train, yuppies moving into my neighborhood, Express trains not running due to Track Construction

BTW, what neighborhood u live in??? Im from Sunset Park.... SP WHUDDUP!!! LOL
East New York, but so close to Queens that I'm right there. Neighborhood called Cityline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Columbia, MD

Like: 20 mins from Baltimore and DC. 2 hours to the mountains and beach either way. Now with a car there's always something I can find to do. Merriweather Post Pavilion pulls some decent concerts. Pretty wealthy town, Forbes ranked 7th best to live well in: http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/04/tow...top-towns.html

Dislike: Fairly 'manufactured' town, planned community. Plenty of rich snobby people.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newcastle

Love: live across the road from the beach, fairly big city with plenty to do, but because the actual cbd is pretty small it doesnt feel big which i like alot, nightlife is pretty good, easily available illicit substances, people are really laid back most of the time, traffic isn't really that much of an issue, very un-sydney-ish, some really nice suburbs

Hate: developing a bit of a reputation for being a drug hole, cbd looks like **** the surf has literally been **** for nearly 6 months now, wish we had a better live music scene
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Like Brent, I associate 2 places with home.

Leicester:
Like: Big city, lots to do, lots of people my age
Dislike: Lots of idiots

Gloucester:
Like: Chilled out atmosphere, good people, reasonably large city nearby
Dislike: Less to do
So you like the fact that there are a lot of people but dont like the fact that some of those people may be idiots? Idiots come with the territory of there being lots of people.

Houston:
Like: I was born and raised here so its the place I call home. Houston Texans, Rockets, Astros, Dynamo, and Aeros are all here so we have a lot of pro sports teams.

Dislike: There are 6 million people here and none of them want on their reputation that they take public transportation so they all have to drive their own car. When they all try to get some place at the same time it tends to take a little while.

New Mexico:
Like: Besides the school there is nothing to like.

Dislike: Elevation is 3000 ft and there are never clowds around so if you walk outside for more than 15 minutes without sunscreen then you are guaranteed a sunburn. The town is 1/3 college kids and 2/3 retirement homes. I have come to realize that the speed limit is actually 15mph under what the sign says and to this day it drives me crazy.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 05-11-2009 at 09:51 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Originally:
Covington/Kent, WA:
Likes: smaller town, great people, decent traffic, great sports scene.
dislikes: I'm not there anymore :(

now:
Lehi, Utah:
Likes: Fastest kid in the school with 2600 students. FOOTLOOSE WAS FILMED NEXT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL!!
dislikes: Boring. Hicks for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo, NY

Likes: It's home and they call it the city of good neighbors for a reason. If you like a healthy combination of small town ambience and city lifestyle, Buffalo is a fantastic place for that.

Dislikes: Weather, maybe, but you get used to it.

NY, NY

Dislikes: People. Traffic. Jets. Yankees

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Originally:
Covington/Kent, WA:
Likes: smaller town, great people, decent traffic, great sports scene.
dislikes: I'm not there anymore :(

now:
Lehi, Utah:
Likes: Fastest kid in the school with 2600 students. FOOTLOOSE WAS FILMED NEXT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL!!
dislikes: Boring. Hicks for days.
For some odd reason I enjoy my visits to Utah.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milwaukee, WI (Current kinda hometown and College)

Love: Being just minutes from two professional teams (and yes the Bucks do count, some people don't). I may not be a Brewer fan, but Miller Park is a kick ass place to go see a baseball game, if I had money and more time, I'd prolly go to every one of their home game of theirs when school is in session. And everyone for the most part are very nice, and don't give me too much **** for being a Cardinal fan.

Hate: Prolly all the buses, even though thats how I kinda get around.

Winona, MN: Birthplace and Summer home

Love: Ummmmmmm, this was hard. Well, its Minnesota, we have nice lakes here, a rivertown, nice bluffs. Also, we are only 2 hours away from the Cities, an hour and a half from water park capital of the world: Wisconsin Dells, an hour to Treasure Island (a casino), and 18 year olds can gamble in Minny. A hour from Rochester, MN and half hour from LaCrosse, WI, they have some nice places to go. And it is a cool place cuz it is a pretty good split of Packer and Viking fans.

Dislike: There is not a whole lot to do in Winona, really kinda have to go elsewhere, or the movies.

AND IN BOTH: I hate the weather in the winter. Too cold. Although I like the weather in spring, summer, and fall. Its really quite pleasent.