Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, i'm interested in knowing whether he took out 160k in loans, or that was the end sum he paid.
i mean, i went to BC, and that was 40k a year when i went there...

and i didn't pay anywhere close to 40k.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

Well, you can pay 40k if you dedicate all your paycheck once you graduate to your loans.. But.. who does that..?
Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, you can pay 40k if you dedicate all your paycheck once you graduate to your loans.. But.. who does that..?
160k + the raping interest of the government.

you can't forget that.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FAFSA fill it out get free monies
Old 05-11-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
FAFSA fill it out get free monies
If you're poor as ****

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Is anyone else in a journalism major and reconsidering due to the fact that the field is going down hill like a rock?
That is one of the reasons for reconsidering, but not the only and not the biggest.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

**** em up, **** em up BC sucks. :)

I was at BU and couldn't justify the purpose of a $200,000 undergrad education, so I left. Best decision I've ever made.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
160k + the raping interest of the government.

you can't forget that.
Oh of course. That's what i was alluding to. If you dedicate yourself to paying your loan and absolutely nothing else, you can get away with paying very little interest. But just imagine.. what's the standard interest rate for student loans? 6% ish?

Just in two years it balloons to 20k of interest. Ouchhhhh.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recently switched for economics major. Two more years to go.
Anyone else in econ?

Oh and anyone else go to school in Ontario?

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goddamn you people to go expensive schools.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
goddamn you people to go expensive schools.
wooooohooo in state.

But they're gonna jack up the price soon...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Yeah. I go to U of T, Mississauga campus.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
wooooohooo in state.
if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I dont think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wooooohooo in state.

But they're gonna jack up the price soon...
Mine is going up like 6 hundo next year, and that is just tuition. I am guessing it will all go up. But I was paying about 10k a year, now it will prolly be 11.5k. But I know I will be in a good amount of debt. If I didn't want to be in debt, I wouldn't have gone to college.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I dont think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.
Per my current calculations, it's gonna be 12-13K for me. So yeah, same boat. But if tuition skyrockets as it probably will, nvm about that.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Per my current calculations, it's gonna be 12-13K for me. So yeah, same boat. But if tuition skyrockets as it probably will, nvm about that.
Well, I graduated so I am not paying now. However, in Texas, they are going to stop capping tuition at state schools soon. As a result, UT and A&M will likely shoot up in price by a large amount.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I recently switched for economics major. Two more years to go.
Anyone else in econ?

Seneca College. Business Administration. I'm applying to York University for September though.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I was sent home early today because of how dead we were at work! Woohoo!
Do you work at Burger King?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh of course. That's what i was alluding to. If you dedicate yourself to paying your loan and absolutely nothing else, you can get away with paying very little interest. But just imagine.. what's the standard interest rate for student loans? 6% ish?

Just in two years it balloons to 20k of interest. Ouchhhhh.
it's like 8.5ish... it's harrid. harrid. at least that's what my sister is paying.

Quote:
if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I don't think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.
if you add up all the scholarships and merit grants i got from BC, that's about what I paid...

there's a lot of private schools who subsidies your education if you do well.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
if you add up all the scholarships and merit grants i got from BC, that's about what I paid...

there's a lot of private schools who subsidies your education if you do well.
Well, one of my closest friends' mother was not making a lot of money while he was growing up but when he got to college, he applied for government grants and got a lot of cash each time. He was given enough to pay for his out of state tuition at OU and have enough cash on had to live in a nice pre-furnished place off campus and still pay for some stuff. He still got a job on campus but that was so he had spending money.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Yeah. I go to U of T, Mississauga campus.
Cool, Mac for me.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about 6 months shy of a dual degree in Journalism and Mass Communication and Political Science.

Right now I work selling swimming pool stuff, and probably soon for a construction company.

I like to make money though so I'm going to try and get into management and PR, I already represent 2 bands trying to get my Ari Gold on.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Hmmmm.... Belle Meade Country Club. Yes. That is it. And this is giving me major Deja Vu for some reason.
DUDE!!! Are you serious? I have a friend who's a member and I'm over there every once in a while.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cool, Mac for me.
Hey cool, I'm going there next year for Kines.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Hey cool, I'm going there next year for Kines.
No way?! I know some ppl in Mac Kin, they all seem to like it. Living in res? Im going into my third year.